Recent content by scythe

1. scythe

2011 Yamaha R6 AMA Pro Supersport

Sold. Thank you to those that PM'd me.
  2. scythe

Thank you, text looks good. Anyway you can pull the pic of the stands?
  3. scythe

Update: I am lowering price $500 because I am pulling the Pitbull TRS and stands out of the ad to sell separately. I still have an off brand front and rear stand that will go with the bike. $8,500 (Does anyone know if it is possible to update the original post with adjust price and remove...
  4. scythe

David Gaviria won the 2011 AMA Pro Supersport West Championship on this bike.   Only raced 2011 thru 2013.  Engine built by Matt Worbus in Bend Oregon.  Bike has never been titled. This is track/race bike with a YEC harness and ECU. I have the software and communication cable to update the ECU...
  5. scythe

2006 SV650 Track / Race Bike

Sold.
  6. scythe

2006 SV650 Track / Race Bike

The bike has only seen the track and only has 4,850 miles on it. This bike has only had 2 owners. I have the Certificate of Origin, but there is not title since it has never been registered. It has been a great track day bike for me over the last six years and has been meticulously maintained...
  7. scythe

2006 SV650

The bike has only seen the track and only has 4,850 miles on it. This bike has only had 2 owners. I have the Certificate of Origin, but there is not title since it has never been registered. It has been a great track day bike for me over the last six years and has been meticulously maintained...
  8. scythe

08+ Yamaha R6, MotoAmerica 600SS spec, priced to sell

Is this still for sale? If so, what has it dyno'ed at?
  9. scythe

2006 sv 650s

I liked the bike, but it was a little out of the price range. What type is the additional swing arm? I am wanting it for the track.
  10. scythe

WTB: SV650 05 or newer

I am looking for a 05' or newer SV650 track/race bike. Clean title is preferred but not needed.
  11. scythe

2003 SV 650 650 miles $3500

Is the bike still for sale?
  12. scythe

2 sv650's for sale

Is the 2002 still for sale?
  13. scythe

Looking for 8/22 VIR - South Group I or B

After reading the sticky, I guess I can only take an "I" group.:doh:
  14. scythe

Looking for 8/22 VIR - South Group I or B

Excellent! Let me know!