Recent content by sdog30

1. S

DynoJet Autotune

Sold!
  2. S

DynoJet Autotune

Someone make me a reasonable offer on this. I need to pick up a qs.
  3. S

DynoJet Autotune

$150 shipped
  4. S

DynoJet Autotune

Pretty sure I need the horizontal pull sensor. It's for an r6 that I want to run gp shift with woodcraft rear sets. I'll be hooking it up to a pc5, too.
  5. S

DynoJet Autotune

Here's some pics:
  6. S

DynoJet Autotune

Selling a used Autotune. It had a season on it (about 2500 miles). It's a single channel unit. If your not familiar with these, it hooks up to a power commander and automatically adjusts the fuel map as you ride. Includes everything except it needs a CAN termination plug, it's a $5 part that can...
  7. S

Pit Bull steering damper R6 (Black)

This is the older style that requires drilling, right?
  8. S

NYST Turn 3

I've ridden it in both directions, wheelie hill is called the ski jump in the other direction. It didn't take long to get used to riding downtown, definitely enjoyed hitting that area as wheelie hill better, though. ;) I also had a chance to ride turn 3 after the repairs, smooth as silk. So...
  9. S

2008 r6 and up forks with racetec cartridge kit

How much for just the cartridges?
  10. S

2011 Yamaha R6 streetbike

How many miles?
  11. S

06-12 r6 rear shock

Is that a race tech shock or just a spring on an oem shock? What's the weight set at? Double clicker? How old is the shock?
  12. S

Split free day 5/11 or 12 NYST

Looking for two new or expired NESBA members to split a free day next weekend at NYST. Either day works for me. You guys will sign up for membership, then the three of us can split the free day I get. Price will be $137 each (plus your $25 membership fee) Hit me up if your interested. :cool:
  13. S

05 R6 racebike

Bringing it to New Hampshire this week to sell up at the track, would rather not. $3400
  14. S

05 R6 racebike

$3550
  15. S

05 R6 racebike

Okay, so I ended up bringing the bike down to the track in Jersey with me. So if you're interested at all and are in the area tomorrow (Sunday) come by and take a look. I'll be here till about 6pm and would rather not bring it back with me. It's free to get into the track, btw. Bike will be...