Recent content by SGT-CHAOS

1. SGT-CHAOS

Hello from NYC

Hey, what's up guys. Im back! Hey OP, Im in Throggs Neck, in the Bronx, and I have Lenny as my neighbor here, he's one of the control riders. I'll be posting when Im ready to hit the track. Hello to you all on here. The Sergeant-
  2. SGT-CHAOS

picture

Oh man, lol, D is going to flip, lol
  3. SGT-CHAOS

To all in Sandy's Path

Hey, what's up man. Im around the corner from you, and I can't find my car, lol. Dude, where's my car. Wind blown, nah just kidding. But I just got power, it went out for a few hours. Running around looking for ice and extra candles. Hope you're better now. The Sergeant-
  4. SGT-CHAOS

Who's planning on Thunderbolt 11/05/12

lol, Make sure you tape up the mirrors and put a number on it, don't get any ideas on an "A" sticker just yet. lol, I wonder if they'll still host these upcoming track days.
  5. SGT-CHAOS

Hi from nola!

Hey welcome, Oooorah, Semper Fi Enjoy Nesba The Sergeant-
  6. SGT-CHAOS

Military members thread

Awesome thread, glad to contribute to it. USMC 2002-2006 Active Duty USMC 2008-2010 Active Reserve Waiting for this semester to end so I can go back in as an officer and hopefully be a pilot. What's up Darrin! Ooooorah! Semper Fi to all who have served and continue to serve. Stay motivated...
  7. SGT-CHAOS

New engine, painted covers

Coming along great man, good job. Looking real nice, nice project. Stay motivated The Sergeant-
  8. SGT-CHAOS

Hi

Welcome to NESBA. You'll like it here. Some of us are on the R6-forum as well.
  9. SGT-CHAOS

Well Hello There

Thanks Wendy, lol I should be there again next month. Looking to finish the season strong. The Sergeant-
  10. SGT-CHAOS

New Guy

Welcome, I chose 27 even though it's not posted because it's my birthday, it's also the same day I almost died in Iraq. So it's an ironic day because I turned 19 in the middle of a firefight back in Iraq in 03. So to me, it's a small reminder of living. I know, it's weird, there's more to it...
  11. SGT-CHAOS

NEW 2011 Teknic Violator Blk 44 One Piece Leathers

What size is the suit, I see that you mentioned your size but you never in fact made reference to the size of the actual suit. Im just saying . :notsure:
  12. SGT-CHAOS

2009 R6 Clean bike

It's a really nice bike, you won't have any problems selling it. Just curious, is there any particular reason why you're selling it?
  13. SGT-CHAOS

Who's planning on Thunderbolt 11/05/12

Yeah, tire warmers, sweaters, umbrellas and some nice indoor hot tub or pool for after. Don't worry, I might see you out there again, will have the bike ready by then. I spoke to Caba about the video, he's a little technically challenged so he's working on putting them up so that you can see...
  14. SGT-CHAOS

Anyone going to Lightning at NJMP on 10/6 - 10/7?

Might be doing both, just did Thunderbolt for 2 days and kind of want to do it again, but I would love to do Lightning so I might be doing these two. The Sergeant-
  15. SGT-CHAOS

Hello NESBA

Hi. Welcome!