Recent content by shaugdog

1. shaugdog

2007 ama gsxr 600

Sorry ladies, keeping this rig for another year, shoulda moved when I was down in the dumps!!
  2. shaugdog

Galfer wave rotors! GSXR 220.00 shipped!!!

Just my .02, but if you're close go look at them and see if the braking area has started to wear, I know for a fact I have no idea on my aftermarket rotors, at least 2 years, and I just go by look, and feel. Miles (to me) mean nothing depending on braking style and pace.
  3. shaugdog

2007 ama gsxr 600

Replied:cool:
  4. shaugdog

2007 ama gsxr 600

PM responded to. I'm in Naperville IL.
  5. shaugdog

2007 ama gsxr 600

Chris, I certainly did. Too bad there are no sumo sellers that kept their stuff as clean as you did! Bump up top.
  6. shaugdog

2007 ama gsxr 600

:cheers:
  7. shaugdog

2007 ama gsxr 600

Alright, I might be getting a pardon from the warden if you know what I mean, so I need to liquidate, NOW. If someone shows up with 5 g's, you won't get the spare rims and spares, but you got a turnkey(actually buttonpush LOL), Vesrah prepped, race bike with almost every...
  8. shaugdog

2007 ama gsxr 600

up top
  9. shaugdog

2007 ama gsxr 600

Sorry guys, actually forgot I put it up here. Pics are up, PM's up to date. Thanks for looking.
  10. shaugdog

Military members thread

Ok, I'll throw in. 2000-2010 USN FC1 (SW/AW) Stationed at: -Great Lakes, IL (Boot camp, Tech Core, 'A' School) -Damneck, VA ('C' School) -CV64 USS Constellation Coronado, CA. One gulf deployment, we were the first carrier to drop ordinance the second time around in Iraq. CV64...
  11. shaugdog

2007 ama gsxr 600

price drop. 5500 is a good deal, you can part it out and make quite a bit more than what I'm asking, or just have a sick track/race bike.
  12. shaugdog

Judy....????

I've had bruising like that from crashing. What's cool is all that blood will start draining down your arm and legs. And it takes FOREVER! Heal up, glad nothing is broken.
  13. shaugdog

Milwaukee area tracks

Mid Ohio isn''t out of the realm of possiblity. Around 6 hours. You are in a good location for tracks.
  14. shaugdog

Sooo.. Who's orgazing the Karts this time around...

that vid was awesome, I'm in for this one.
  15. shaugdog

rain tire help

Conti's run pretty cheap, I paid 375 or so at the track mounted. Pretty good tires too. Those particular tires are run 30/30 cold.