Recent content by simon

1. S

Summit Main 9/23 air fence?

Thats not quite accurate. WERA, CCS, MARRC and NESBA all use the same RRWAF airfence. Andy was one of the few authorized to deploy and repair it and yes, he retired at the end of the 2012 season because he got tired of the bullshit and lack of help. I know, I was there.
  2. S

Summit Airfence Help

Many thanks to NESBA members Scott Parrott and David Lewis for sticking around and helping take down the Airfence on Monday. Also, thanks to the three MARRC Cornerworkers who came out to help, even though they weren't at the track on Monday! Airfence Andy and myself thankyou. You all rock.:adore:
  3. S

Summit Point Main Air Fence Help 5/11 and 5/13

Not that he'd ever tell you, but Andy injured his back a couple of weeks ago so he's pretty fragile at the moment. Please try and give him a hand, even if it's just standing around waiting for when he needs a hand repositioning a bag. I'll be there tonight to help with Set-up and back again on...
  4. S

Summit Point Air Fence Help - 4/8 - 4/9

Thanks Thanks to everyone who showed up to help set up and tear down the Airfence this past weekend. Andy and me really appreciate it. In my typical dumbass fashion I forgot to get everyones name, :banghead: so if you helped, please post up!
  5. S

Celebrating the Life of Mike Moore, NESBA Mid-Atlantic Director (1966 - 2011)

Awful news. Godspeed Mike. My condolences to his family and friends.
  6. S

Thanks Simon! Summit 9/10- 9/11

Many thanks to all who showed up to help set up or tear down. Unfortunately I forgot to get the names of the five guy's who with helped set up. Please post up if you are one of them as NESBA needs to know. The tear down crew was Dean Smith, Mikey Meatball and Donna Hassett. Airfence is not...
  7. S

Summit Airfence

The schedule is showing the car guys have a "Friday at the Track" session, so it'll probably be at least 5:30 before I can even get the Airfence loaded onto my truck. Anytime after that and I'll be ferrying sections from storage or inflating them in turns 4, 7, and 10. Sunday, I'll need help...
  8. S

Summit Airfence

I'll be putting up the Airfence for the September 10th & 11th weekend at Summit. I could really use some help on Friday evening if you guy's have some time after setting up your pits. Same thing for tear down on Sunday. Any help will be appreciated and I'll bring beer!
  9. S

Airfence Thanks

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who helped me set up or tear down the airfence at Summit this past weekend. Your efforts are appreciated! Also, several people approached me about the raffle that Airfence Andy is running to raise funds for more Airfence. Here is the link to the...