Recent content by slowducati?

1. S

Brigestone Racing Slicks $180

Broken neck: Selling Brigestone racing slicks Battlax. Rear 190/645R17 front 120/600R17. Used two days at beginners session. Will be at Road America 6/30-7/1 if you wish to see them and save shipping. New in April 2010. Mail jreilly682@aol.com or PM.
  2. S

Digital Tire Warmers $425

Broken Neck: Selling Chicken hawk adjustable temp., digital display tire warmers. Used four (4) times. Will be at Road America (watching) 6/30-7/1 if you want to see them and save shipping expense. Excellent condition! Mail jreilly682@aol.com or PM
  3. S

$897.50 Credits for sale $725

Broken neck. I don't understand why my profile has the odd dollar amount so I'm trying to confirm it with NESBA.Whatever I have left will be sold at the above discount. I'm not on the internet much so please excuse my slow response. Mail jreilly682@aol.com or PM. I will be at Road America 6/30 &...
  4. S

Congratulations Trent

Hi Trent. Feeling fine #!%&ing collar finally off...neck still broken, but stable. Old guy thing of healing SLOWLY. Hope to drop by RA at the end of the month and watch that A group. :)
  5. S

Congratulations Trent

I have not seen the forum for weeks...then to check in and see this...Congrats Trent AND Jami. :congrats::congrats: Voting for the..."The Chronicles of :wow:" or "The Chronicles of A"
  6. S

Old guy on Red Duc says Thanks for the memories

Well, two weeks plus since my out at BHF. I finally made it upstairs to my computer and read the many kind posts at Trent's "Jim Riley Update". I don't know all the names of the many NESBA people that were soooo kind and helpful at every track day. Thank you! Also, a big thanks to everyone that...
  7. S

2010 NESBA BASH (Roll Call)

#70 Jim Reilly (AKA oldHarleyguy) #71 Mary Reilly
  8. S

Anyone else runnin' a Buell?

Hmmmm...I weigh 170 pounds after dinner and desert..ride a Duc 1198S with around 170 HP...and just about everyone in the B session laps me. Don't think about HP think about riding skills:idea:
  9. S

Congrats Ken Kim

As the old Harley guy with a flat line learning curve...riding sport bikes for two months...on a Duc 1198S...that scares me. The last session of ACC a CR did a mercy pickup on me and gave me a tow I'll never forget. Following that CR closely (most CR's lose me after a couple turns) for over a...
  10. S

Autobahn ?'s

Acc Trent, we'll be there late Friday afternoon or early evening. Dropping the trailer off hopefully near the tower you mentioned. Staying with friends in Chicago Friday night, track Sat., probably with friends Sat. night, Harley bar hopping Sun., back at the track Mon. The trailer will be at...
  11. S

Roll Call for Autobahn - September 26th - 27th - 28th -- North, South and Full

Late at night it is good to talk to yourself...I'll bring the warmers on Sat. and Mon.
  12. S

Autobahn ?'s

Sar is sort of like Saturday in the Harley world....:confused:
  13. S

Autobahn ?'s

Thanks...again Hey... Trent. Thanks again for the good info about ACC. I didn't know camping was even an option at ACC. I Just got back from Des Moines dealing with my traction control issue...new ECU...maybe. Anyway will be at ACC Sar. and Mon.....Believe I read you have genny issues...I...
  14. S

Roll Call for Autobahn - September 26th - 27th - 28th -- North, South and Full

potluck Hmmm, as the old Harley guy should I bring my Hog to the potluck? If you leave it over the fire too long the smell of burning rubber ruins the flavor. Maybe I will buy some tire warmers to slow cook it :idea:
  15. S

Chronicles of a Noob - My journey from Beginner to Advanced Rider

WOW...I didn't know you had a "Chronicle of Noob"...Very interesting and informative from my newbie perspective. I thought I was doing good learning about bumps...dead bears and all the other lingo is still stranger in a strange land stuff to me. Still, I enjoyed reading and learning from your...