Recent content by slowrx

1. S

Alpinestars BLACK Sg-1 US40 Euro50 Leather track Suit

Track season is here... And Unfortunatly I need to get rid of this suit to get my car fixed. A bargain/ good deal for someone in need of a slick, well fitting track suit. $375 OBO If it sells for my asking price of $375 - I will throw in a back protector and pay for shipping worn a few times...
  2. S

Alpinestars Sg-1 - 1 PC - BLk/Gry ~ Brand NEW! ~CHEAPEST YOU WILL FIND!

wow, how could i leave this out. US 40/ euro 50
  3. S

Any Paintballers out there??? Look! I am looking for track credits!

I am pretty broke college student with a job working at a paintball company. I can get pretty much anything you need as well as the freshest batches of Paint. PM me for more details. Basically I am looking to trade anything you need paintball related + cash, for some credits to ride this...
  4. S

NEW PRICE $350! :wow: No dibs, no holding! FIRST PERSON with $$$ - takes this.
  5. S

This suit looks sexy and comes with the much needed protection for track or even street riding. This suit has been marked down from $700-$800 to a super LOW $499.99 on just about everywhere you look online. I bought it for that reason, only to hear the most yelling I have ever heard out of my...
  6. S

Crazy HONDA CBR 600RR part out

im missing the bar end on right grip... can you help?
  7. S

New from Chicagoland

I'm new here too... also from the chicagoland area. Are there any open days for the track? Looking to start up and see how I would like it.