Recent content by SOULRIDER

1. SOULRIDER

2015 Yamaha R1

When the exhaust was installed was the bike tuned? Is there any warranty left on the bike?
  2. SOULRIDER

2012 BMW s1000rr $6,800 obo

Trade plus some cash? KTM 450SX Limited Factory Edition. Mint is not the word.
  3. SOULRIDER

2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory Track Toy

Deposit taken.
  4. SOULRIDER

2006 R1 race bike

You said winter project. What did you do?
  5. SOULRIDER

2006 R1 race bike

This is my old bike I believe. I assume you bought it from Stephen? Great, great bike!
  6. SOULRIDER

2010 Aprilia RSV4 Factory Track Toy

2010 RSV4 Track Bike. 2800 miles (900 on the track). Race ECU Full Titantium Akrapovic Exhaust Full Ohlins Suspension (fresh seals, resprung, and rear re-valved) setup by Onroad-Offroad (none better). Setup for 220lb rider TRex Sliders Woodcraft Rearsets Bike had a slow lowside on cold tires...
  7. SOULRIDER

Josh Day's 2008 Yamaha R1 AMA Race Bike.

6K Firm! I've received a few messages from window shoppers. The bike is perfect. Get it before it's gone.
  8. SOULRIDER

Josh Day's 2008 Yamaha R1 AMA Race Bike.

For Sale: Josh Day's 2008 Yamaha R1 Race Bike. AMA Pro Lindsay McGregor bought this bike from Josh a few years ago, and put his bodywork on it. It has his bodywork on it now. I also have some Josh's bodywork also. Details: RM Racing Engine (low hours) Ohlins Internals Up Front with Extenders...
  9. SOULRIDER

New R1!

Pics already!
  10. SOULRIDER

NCBike 13/14 Thank You N2!!!!!

Lenny I'm listening... Jay.
  11. SOULRIDER

You were doing fine. Cut yourself some slack. A month ago I was swooping into turns. You have a great pace. I have more things to work on then you. What I dig about N2 is that there always CRs to work with. No egos just solid instructors! ou
  12. SOULRIDER

Agreed, another great weekend with N2. I can't thank Lenny enough for spending a session working with me. Thanks to everyone for playing nice. I was working on the safety crew again, and considering the heat things couldn't have gone better. Below is video from one of the sessions. Note to...
  13. SOULRIDER

Many thanks to the CR's at N2!

Thanks Lenny. I'm at NCBike a lot and you guys/girls run a tight ship. Very, very impressed.
  14. SOULRIDER

Many thanks to the CR's at N2!

I can't remember everyone I worked with over the weekend at NCBike, but thank you. It has been close to 10 years since I rode with the group so I was still in your system as a Novice. With my horrible body position the reality is that's where I belonged anyways. Day 1 I was on an R1 that was...