Recent content by SPDKLZ

1. S

Updated Misc. For Sale – Race Parts, Helmet, Visors, Gloves, Boots, 600RR

if you happen to have after market brake and clutch levers for a 2006 Ninja 636 or rearsets, let me know.
  2. S

Tire warmers for sale

If the used ones are in good shape, working good and will fit my 636 tires, I will take them. Email me or pm your paypal info.
  3. S

06 GSXR 750, track only, pro built

My favorite color and looks great! I literally just closed a deal on a bike a few hours ago...UGH....thumbs down to your work for you having to leave!!! Care to sell the stands or warmers? PM or email me wickedss@hotmail.com
  4. S

WTB Track bike ASAP...no street stuff

I already have street bikes, so I don't want any that can be converted to track, etc. I also do not want something that I will need to make it a track bike. I am looking for a bike to use at track days. I work overseas most of the year and am looking for something to use on the rare...
  5. S

04 R6 Worth Every penny!!!

What about pics??? New price? Send pics to wickedss@hotmail.com
  6. S

2006 gsxr 750 jordan rep.

Will you post pics? Your profile pics are way too small to make judgements. If not, email to wickedss@hotmail.com and give a price you are looking for.
  7. S

2001 GSXR ready to go Trackbike, perfect entry bike!

Where are the pics???? wickedss@hotmail.com
  8. S

06 GSXR 750, track only, pro built

Pics If it is easier to send pics via email, send them my way.... wickedss@hotmail.com Thanks, Rodrigo