Recent content by special2121

1. special2121

BeaveRun 8/15 8/16, ride offer from King of Prussia, PA area

Souns good, I might head to Nelson for the fasttraxx Trak day on Friday night and sat mornng. So i'll be up to beaver sat dinner time and ride sunday. But i will look for you guys and look foward to riding with you. Where do you usually stage at anyways?? Also what type of lap times are you...
  2. special2121

BeaveRun 8/15 8/16, ride offer from King of Prussia, PA area

Beaver Run Track Day! Hey Guys I Don't have as far as a haul as you do, but would love to meet up on Friday night at beaver for the weekend if your interested? Sucks when your doing a track day solo! What Group do you guys ride in Anyways?? Later
  3. special2121

Western P.A to Road Atlanta for May 23/24

Hey bro sorry about the long respond back! Booked another track for that weekend. But keep me posted if anything else comes up that you wanna maybe get together and do! Thanks, Spesh
  4. special2121

Western P.A to Road Atlanta for May 23/24

Anyone going to The road atlanta Track day and needs to partner up, let me know. Looking for people to share the cost!
  5. special2121

Enclosed race trailer 6x10 for sale

Trailer for sale Interested in your trailer! Live in the Pittsburgh P.A area. What year is it anyways?? Any damage to it, anywhere on it?? Are you willing to meet? Thanks
  6. special2121

W.T.B Summit Track day 5-10

Looking to buy this sunday I group track day from someone! Please e-mail me back if anyone has one. Thanks!
  7. special2121

Another Summit Main 5/10 I Group For Sale

Looking to buy your sunday I nesba track day! Please call me ASAP at 724-875-0727 to arrange payment. My name is Spesh Robinson e-mail is speshr@yahoo.com E-mail sent!! Thanks, Spesh
  8. special2121

Honda EU2000I Generator

Might be interested, How much can it power?? Also do you have a pic? Thanks,
  9. special2121

Indy Moto GP Penthouse Tickets for sale

I have 3 Penthouse A Row-L tickets up for sale for Fri,Sat, Sun.. Paid $150ea Will sell all 3 for $300 toatal or $115 a piece. If interested e-mail me or feel free to call at 724-875-0727 Thanks, Spesh
  10. special2121

FS: Beaver Sat 7/19 (maybe Sun 7/20) I Group

If you still Have Saturday for beaver run I'll Take it!! Call me ASAP 724-875 0727 Thanks Spesh Robinson