Recent content by Speed99

1. S

For Sale - 2006 Triumph Daytona 675 Track Bike - Well Prepped

Bite me Vern. :p. hahaha I plan to have her sprung for 200. That means I need to drop 32. Very doable and I am pretty motivated. The 675 is a sexy skinny chick and sexy skinny chicks arent into fat dudes. Lol
  2. S

Jeffry, Email sent to att.net address Thanks, Rick
  3. S

Suspension set up for _______ lb rider???
  4. S

WTB: 2000 Aprilia Mille Race Body

All: I am working with this guy: http://www.wwr-designs.com/AeroRacingfairings.html I went to visit him today as he is only 30 miles from my house. The body work he has is for the 2004 and newer models. He is anxious to help out though and I am going to bring him my 2000 on Friday and he is...
  5. S

Thanks Steve. I sent them an email checking to see what they have. I didnt see anything Aprilia related on their site. (Crossing Fingers) For $525 for a set (+ shipping) I will definitely purchase if they are available and give a review.
  6. S

Bump...still searching.
  7. S

Thanks for the useless reply. I got an email response to my subscription to this thread and got all excited....alas, it was only you. LOL See ya in Feb!
  8. S

Looking for a full set (upper, lower, sides, and tail)...new or used is fine as long as it fits and is cheap. :-) My rattle can skills will make it look purdy. Please PM or email me at speed99@gmail.com -Rick