Recent content by speedypetey66

1. speedypetey66

Where are they now?

These are some very good people on this picture. It was always rewarding to be around these folks and to be part of the Midwest family.
  2. speedypetey66

Motorcycle Racetrack Drift Insanity

http://youtu.be/MY2yHyR4snk Bill Dixon using a 2012 Graves Motorsports Yamaha R1 around Willow Springs Raceway.
  3. speedypetey66

How is this possible???

Picture from yesterday's Czech Moto GP of winner Casey Stoner. I know that Moto GP bikes are amazing, but how is it possible to get this kind of lean angle and not low side the bike? His shoulder and head are almost on the pavement already. His helmet is lower than his right knee.
  4. speedypetey66

1 more BHF B group video

Hey Dave, Good job getting all that practice making legal B group passes in that session. At time 8:45 to 9:45, you were behind someone that must have the tips of their boots wore off. That person was really dragging their toes. Good to see that the SV is running good for you again.
  5. speedypetey66

So THATS how trail braking works!

Wow! This free online course is awesome. Do we all get a Certificate of Completion once this thread is over? Keep the physics explanations going. I want to hear how Kinetics fits into all of this.:notsure:
  6. speedypetey66

BHF 6/11/11 Too many crashes

I had a good time Saturday, but it was too bad that the red flag had to fly so often all day long. One of my sessions had 2 red flags. I feel bad for the folks that cause the red flags. What can be done to improve on this? :dunno:
  7. speedypetey66

Another Road America video 5-31-11

Sorry, looks like YouTube doesn't like your video. Try again. :(
  8. speedypetey66

Short video of a bad trackday

In reference to 1st video. How would you like to get cut off by this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAfQwDizpRo
  9. speedypetey66

Misc Vids

Good stuff. But now Fred is going to have to change his start up riders meeting speech to say, No wheelies and no intentional drifting.
  10. speedypetey66

2011 Schedule

Ah man, Our dues went up since last year. :banghead: By the way that is really nice letterhead that the main office went with for our upcoming season.
  11. speedypetey66

Some of the faster CR's out there wishing you a merry xmas!!

Those elves are so darn cute. I wish I could have them work in my motorcycle shop this Christmas.
  12. speedypetey66

Le Mans at Road America 8/22/10

Young Brit, Jonny Cocker went from fourth to first in the last four laps of this 69 lap race. During the post race interview he was asked how he was able to make up so much ground late in the race. He said, I went Flat Out at the end, especially through the Kink. I imagine that Dickie...
  13. speedypetey66

I Miss NESBA

These events you went to sound like good ones for Dickie Speedmaster to try out.
  14. speedypetey66

Spectator Photos from 6/30 Road America

Thanks for taking the time to do this. Looks like you got a picture of Trent (#501) through the Kink chicane while he still had it under control.:doh: Trent, wish this was a picture of you at the end of the day after conquering Road America.
  15. speedypetey66

Photos RA 6-30/7-1

Thanks for all of the pictures taken. I found 13 with me in them. I didn't mind looking through all of the photos to find mine. I know just dumping the photos like this sure saves a lot of time. :adore: