Recent content by Steamer

1. S

Military members thread

Hey, Thank you for your service and all you all are doing. But I am no longer employed by NESBA :(. If there is any questions you have for them you will need to contact NESBA directly. Bob O.
  2. S

Status

Hey Everyone, Just a reminder that I am no longer working with NESBA. I am still receiving private messages requesting my help with issues. I really don't mind hearing from you all, but sorry to say there is nothing I can do to help out with NESBA matters. Ya'all take care and ride safe. Bob O.
  3. S

Elite??

Elite Correct. It must be reset my the NESBA office. Contact them at info@nesba.com. I am no longer working for NESBA. Sorry
  4. S

Steamer

I'm sorry everyone but I thought something would be said before now. I am no longer working with NESBA. All of your questions need to go through info@nesba.com. To all who have sent request to my private message I can't help you out and sent you a pm. I truely enjoyed the last 3 plus years and...
  5. S

Lost Thread?

thread The thread was removed with authorization from the director. It was felt that it was offering photo's to members and infringing on the agreement with the official photographer at the track. It is OK to take photo's of friends but to take photo's of other people and offering them out is...
  6. S

Lost Back Protector

I CRASHED ON SUNDAY AT SHENNY AT 3:30. MY BIKE AND GLOVES WERE LEFT AT MY HAULER. MY BACK PROTECTOR WAS REMOVED BY A MALE MEDIC WITH MY ASSISTANCE BEFORE I WAS TAKEN BY AMBULANCE TO THE HOSPITAL. THE BACK PROTECTOR WAS NOT LEFT WITH MY BIKE OR GLOVES. I HAD A KNOX CONTOUR RACE BACK PROTECTOR...
  7. S

460$ in credits for $400

Credits For Sale Please don't forget the 15% that NESBA surcharge and that the expiration date stays the same as the original issue/expiration date. Bob O.
  8. S

WTB Pirelli rain tires 120-180

Rain Tire Get in touch with Collin. collin@shagmoto.com
  9. S

Engine Ice

Engine Ice Any coolant is allowed in B and I. A 100% glycol free coolant would be best.
  10. S

Take offs wanted.........

Take Offs Get in touch with Collin. collin@shagmoto.com or 610-463-8320
  11. S

NYST: 5/31 6/1: Tire Service?

Tires at NYST I just talked to Collin. The tire service trailer will not be at NYST this weekend.
  12. S

Board spam

Spam I try to delete them as fast as I see them. But I'm not always on the board on the weekends.
  13. S

$83.25 credit for sale

credits Yes there is a surcharge that started last year. NESBA the takes 15% off the top of the credits. So what ever your selling take 15% off before you come up with the sales price.
  14. S

Anybody near Royesford PA

help Sitting here with Collin. He said to send him an email. collin@shagmoto.com Bob O.
  15. S

HyperMotard OK for Trackday

Motards Motards 500 cc and larger are allowed on all NESBA tracks. Smaller cc's are only allowed at Summit Jefferson circuit