Recent content by SteveF101

1. S

Akrapovic, Cheetah race fairings, rim, undertail for CBR 600 F4i

Bump! Parts that are listed are still available and at new lower prices.
  2. S

01 CBR F4i $2400.00 Auburn WA

Bump! Still for sale, shoot me an offer close to what I'm asking, need the bucks to do more track days :)
  3. S

Still for sale, I might be interested in a trade for a street legal bike (no Harleys) or cartruck of similar value, but I will have ZERO cash to include in any trade offer, so if it isn't a straight across trade, I am not interested. All trades must have title in hand and be in perfect running...
  4. S

Akrapovic, Cheetah race fairings, rim, undertail for CBR 600 F4i

Location Auburn WA Cheetah Race Fairings for the CBR600 F4i, does not include the front fender. Comes with a spare gas tank (dented, gives it some character!), new still in package fuel pump gasket, and ram air silencers can seperate if needed but prefer to sell as a package - $350.00 Stock...
  5. S

This bike is ready for track! Turn key and ready to go, no issues at all. I’m selling my 2001 CBR600 F4i, no title, bill of sale only, I do have the paperwork from the previous owners that show that it is a legal bike and not stolen. Please note this is a track day only bike, I have none of the...