Recent content by Steverino

1. S

2005 Fleetwood Scorpion S1 Toy Hauler $8750

Traded in and would never sell it for $3000. Got $7000 in trade. You underestimate its value, or it does not have much value to you!
  2. S

Still available! Spring is here ready to go! $6000!
  3. S

Yeah I still got it. Still stored for winter but I can take you to see it tomorrow. Check your messages. Steve
  4. S

thanks Will! He is doing great and Mom is too after some serious complications post delivery. Both are home and getting adapted to life! Can't wait to see the little whippersnapper again!
  5. S

08 KTM 990 Superduke

Sold!
  6. S

Still for sale. Winter activities winding down, Grandson is now born and I have time to help with delivery and to get this thing sold! Ready to go!
  7. S

Missing ridng already

I have the knock off of the stand that goes into the swingarm pivot and motor mount. Raises both wheels at the same time. Wife found it on ebay. This one...
  8. S

Missing ridng already

Who has the better terrain has been the subject of age old debate for years. I prefer the Nutt, but others feel the same way about Wintergreen. If you get the Nutt and come on weekends get to lift 6 early and stay there. Very little line ever. If you go back to the lodge get ready to stand...
  9. S

Missing ridng already

Failure
  10. S

Missing ridng already

Yeah that was fun...trying to make it up to her :D
  11. S

Missing ridng already

Set up for winter...
  12. S

Missing ridng already

Come on ski season... Snowshoe opens on Wednesday, Massanutten on Saturday for skiing. Being a paid ski patroller makes the winter almost worth it. Oh and riding the GS on the street just is no where near the same as any track day! :snore
  13. S

Winter price drop! $6500 It is stored at a farm nearby Culpeper and can stay there all winter. I can deliver in the spring when you are ready to start heading to track days! All it will cost is the fuel to drag it to where you are. Steve
  14. S

I Video from Barber 9-10 Nov

nanny nanny boo boo ya never caught me! :D From the start of your video you were pitted right next to me! :D
  15. S

Barber, end of season Meat-n-Greet

Thanks for putting this together. The food was great and appreciated after a fun day on the track! Steve