Recent content by stevie ninja

1. stevie ninja

2006 SV650S - Baltimore, MD

Hey fellow NESBIANS, I am posting this bike for my roommate. Here is the copy from her current CraigsList ad: Selling 2006 SV650S for $2,800 OBO. Bike has always been well maintained. Woman owned, so no wheelies or any type or rough riding. It has less than 15,000 miles on it. The tires are...
  2. stevie ninja

2005 ZX-6R track/street, low miles, in Baltimore

bump! it needs to go in the next two weeks...anybody? i may have found someone to buy the street fairings and the headlight assembly, so just the bike in track form most likely...
  3. stevie ninja

2005 ZX-6R track/street, low miles, in Baltimore

I am forced to sell my Kawasaki because of an impending move to Seattle. I bought the bike two years ago when it had only about 1500mi on the clock. Two summers ago it was used exclusively on the street, was never down and ridden relatively gently, and had about 4500 miles on the clock at...
  4. stevie ninja

Baltimore to Beaverun this weekend!?!

. Thanks for the response, i will keep you in mind in the future. What is you schedule for the remainder of the summer? Steve
  5. stevie ninja

Ride share question

Hey JJ. I live in Baltimore city in the Canton area (east of downtown and near 95). I would be able to leave Fri., let me know what you plans would be. Thanks, Steve
  6. stevie ninja

Ride share question

Hello all. I thought i would post this hear as well as in the Ride Share section: I know this is semi-last minute, but i was wondering if anyone going to Beav this coming weekend (7/19-7/20) had space for me , my stuff and my bike. Obviously all typical ride sharing protocols apply. Thanks...
  7. stevie ninja

Baltimore to Beaverun this weekend!?!

I know this is semi-last minute, but i was wondering if anyone going to Beav this coming weekend (7/19-7/20) had space for me , my stuff and my bike. Obviously all typical ride sharing protocols apply. Thanks, Steve please email me at: stephentravieso@hotmail.com
  8. stevie ninja

Emerson

Hey, i am famous (in my own mind). Nice video Ben! Are you going to be at Beaver next weekend? I will send you a regular old email as well. Peace.