Recent content by styles

1. S

7/6/09 Main B Group Crash - Inside Pass?

damn dude. sux. if ur not going to make it on the brakes for whatever reason (mushy brakes in your case) you proooooobably shouldn't try to stuff it inside a group of riders in an effort to make the turn anyway.
  2. S

How long does it take for a credit transfer?

All right, tried from a different e-mail. Will give him a call next week (no point in calling over the holiday weekend) if I don't hear anything back.
  3. S

How long does it take for a credit transfer?

I e-mailed info@nesba.com on the 20th (a Saturday) to make a credit transfer. How long does it usually take you guys? A few days? A week? 2 weeks?? Thanks :)
  4. S

Spies out of fuel at Monza...

They did top it off but the fuel they topped it off with was a warmer temperature than what they usually put which threw off their calculations.
  5. S

Old tires by tire changing truck?

I'm out in Northern VA. Prob a little too far from PA. :)
  6. S

Old tires by tire changing truck?

Are these free to grab? My Pilot Powers are almost out of tread in the middle and I just need a set of tires to commute with for a few weeks. I've seen a few sets that looked to be in usable condition in the past.
  7. S

$87.50 in credits for sale

$80 william dot reyes at gmail or PM.
  8. S

ROLL CALL! Summit 6/5-7

First off I'm grateful for the half day credit. If today did get canceled and they had to give full credits it should come from some sort of rainy day account (literally). They came up with the rain policy so they should have a risk policy in place with measures to make sure they can cover it.
  9. S

ROLL CALL! Summit 6/5-7

There's a Roger Lyle trackday out there today. I'll be interested to hear what they have to say.
  10. S

FS: 6/5 I at summit main

wow, nobody? up up up
  11. S

FS: 6/5 I at summit main

$175 PM or email william.reyes at gmail
  12. S

wtb as well...summit main 6/5 i

Got in. No thanks to any of you. ;o)