Recent content by Swodi

1. Swodi

2009 CBR 600 RR

Bump for a price drop $5999
  2. Swodi

2009 CBR 600 RR

FOR SALE: 2009 CBR600RR ~11k miles Showroom stock Dealer maintained by the book, if not sooner, with the exception of the chain which was done every 300-500 miles. $6400 o.b.o. Clean/clear title in hand. Bike has never been down in any way. Mostly ridden gently on the street; only one day...
  3. Swodi

Anyone use a van for bike transport?

Thanks, all. I've decided to hold off on the van for now. I just don't think I can live with one as a daily driver. ;) Now all I need is to see if I can make airbags work with the rear suspension.
  4. Swodi

My wife has an Odyssey, but she doesn't want it get rid of it, get herself a new SUV, and let me have the minivan, which is what I really want to do. So instead, I think I'll just get my OWN Odyssey. ;p I could definitely live with the mileage of a minivan over a conversion. Still able to...
  5. Swodi

"Van" is too short a word to search, so I apologize if this has been covered. Is anyone using a van for bike transport, specifically transporting the bike IN the van? My wife has [foolishly] given me the go ahead to get a motovan. For various reasons, I'm looking at conversion vans and I'm...
  6. Swodi

Road Atlanta: Part Duex

$329? That's actually not too bad. Just slightly more than I paid for my last set of Supercorsa SPs. I'll hit you up when I get home next month and see if you still have any left.
  7. Swodi

Completely understandable. No worries. Dare I ask what a set goes for? My hook-up dried up and I'm dreading paying retail.
  8. Swodi

Huey, You have any lightly used D211's for sale? Looking for a set or two of AMA-spec tires that would be safe to use for racing Road Atlanta and Barber (not completely shagged on the right-hand side ;) . Oh, and I'm always in the market for Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SPs for track days and...
  9. Swodi

WERA Beaver Run 9/6-7 2014

Anyone racing in Pittsburgh that weekend? Looking for advice on where to stay or a sympathetic friend with an extra bunk in their trailer or RV (I'd pay, of course). I'm also going to try to do the N2 track day the weekend before if anyone is going up for that.
  10. Swodi

2012 Triumph Street Triple R $7500 OBO

Bike is gone...traded it in. Anyone in ATL looking for a deal can find it in Roswell. Lost my a$$, but this followed me home. :D
  11. Swodi

Thanks for the bump. I'm picking up an 848 Corse tomorrow. Still not sure if I'm going to trade in the Striple or hold out for more $. And with that...still for sale! ;)
  12. Swodi

2012 Street Triple R with 643 miles. First service performed at D&D Cycles in Pensacola, FL (I just moved here). I bought a new bike today and this bike is going to be gone by Tuesday...either in your garage or traded in. I'm not asking a lot for this bike, just want to get more than I'd get on...
  13. Swodi

2008 gsxr 750

All good questions, thank you. Clear title Aside from shim, stock shock Located in Pensacola, FL No track fairings...sold those when I put the bike up for sale.
  14. Swodi

2008 gsxr 750

Lots of looks, but no questions or anything. What would be a more reasonable price?