Recent content by talbott69

1. talbott69

2003 Honda Civic EX--71K miles;new brakes/rotors/tires w/in 25K miles - $8300 Ohio

I purchase this car with 8,000 miles from Hidy Honda as a certified used car and as been in the family ever since. I purchased the Honda Care extended warranty which expires 3/2010 or 100,000 miles (car currently has 71200 miles). I think it is transferrable but need to verify. This car had new...
  2. talbott69

2000 Chevrolet Corvette

This is a daily driver. On the highway, average at least 30 MPG in 6th gear @ 70 MPH. Recent oil change, new serpertine belts at 66,000, new tires @ 66,000 miles, coolant flush done @ 59,000 miles, borla exhaust, dual power seats, CD Bose system, dark blue exterior, light oak interior...
  3. talbott69

2002 PW80 kid's Christmas present - $600

where are you located
  4. talbott69

1998 Mazda Millenia Fully Loaded 79,000 miles

1998 Mazda Millenia Sold!!
  5. talbott69

risks and family

My 3 cents worth (inflation has bumped the 2 cents up). I have kids ranging in age from 19 - 5. As good parents, we do all we can to make sure our kids are taken care of, but at the same time understand for the caring to be effective, we, the parents, must take care of ourselves. This doesn't...
  6. talbott69

08' highlites

Joining NESBA, and final getting over far enough to touch the my knee to the ground. Of course, this scared me half to death and I almost stood the bike straight up and rode over the rumble strips and off the track. :haha: Another is the CRs :adore: taking the time to help you find the right...
  7. talbott69

Photographs from Track Days

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=2608 -- sorry this is the thread link http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=2608
  8. talbott69

Photographs from Track Days

I asked the same question in another thread, thread link above. A link was provided from one of the posts and a possilbe upload date.
  9. talbott69

1998 Mazda Millenia Fully Loaded 79,000 miles

This car has a salvage title. It was a total for insurance purposes but rebuilt for my purposes. All work was done by a professional State Farm certified body shop with used mazda parts. In addition, the enigne has been replaced with a JDM Mazda import from Japan (Long Block) approx 50,000...
  10. talbott69

Street vs. Track

At 4K, I would go track and save the money incase I wrecked, so I could fix the bike. I wish I would have started track days when I was under 25 instead of close to 40.
  11. talbott69

Putnam Park Sunday 10/19

This was our first NESBA event and we had a great time, especially after the temp went above 40 :cool:. During the rider's meeting, it was mentioned that somebody would be taking photos, but I forgot to get the website before I left. Could somebody please provide? Also, I noticed somebody...