Recent content by taylor8

1. taylor8

track day pics

glad Glad for the 23rd pics.....now I can see where I was all ate up!!! Was feelin much better about positioning on 24th. Lets see if the pics tell a dif story!:dunno:
  2. taylor8

Thanks

smilin Def had a good time. In fact im still smilin:D dont know if it was cause I was so fast or just happy....nope cant be the fast part hahaha....must be I just had a good time. If you're lookin for company next time ...give me a holla, maybe ill ride down with ya! Nice to meet you too PJ!
  3. taylor8

Thanks

Thanks to everyone that made this weekend at BeaveRun very enjoyable and educational. Personal thank you to BUck, Todd, PJ, Kevin, Don and Judy. I think thats everyone that I got to spend some time with. Some more than others (thanks for your time and concern Buck even on the first day:o) I hope...
  4. taylor8

track day pics

someone told me u can get track day pics here on the web. Any idea where?
  5. taylor8

wifes birthday

thanks for the suggestions. will see what happens! Any good resteraunts around the area at beavrun? Not too pricy as the whole clan is coming!
  6. taylor8

Electricity

thanks Ill bring my generator just in case! Thanks
  7. taylor8

wifes birthday

Hey...goin out to beaverun on the 23rd and my wifes bday is that weekend. Any ideas/specials. My wifes not riden yet bt would like to get her hooked with coming. Gift ideas anyone?:doh:
  8. taylor8

Electricity

Is there electric available at beaver? If so where? Cost?
  9. taylor8

Those Chinese dirtbike knock-offs...

riden rode one of these bikes down in texas once. not much on power for us bigger folks. You cant compare the quality of the brand names to these because you can feel and see the difference. So dont let the kids try aa yamaha or what ever and then get on one of those! What they dont...
  10. taylor8

fork oil change

gotcha! Thanks. Will do! Will let you know how I fair!!!:)
  11. taylor8

number stickers

Thanks. Will give me more to paly with!:D
  12. taylor8

number stickers

Anybody know where can I get the number stickers and plate for my bike?:dunno:
  13. taylor8

fork oil change

parts ya. they're mid 80's at bike bandit. What do u use to clean all the inards???:dunno:
  14. taylor8

fork oil change

Fork springs Ill try to get the forks done this next week or so and let you know how it goes! I've figured out how to hold up the front en of the bike....without judy's help!:D
  15. taylor8

fuel question

Stabil LOL! Thats hillarious. Cant wait to meet all of you! Y'all seem pretty down to earth, regardless of how high you're gettin on the fuel vapors!:haha: Ill have to try the stabil eth juice:agree:. Looking forward to the smell of race gas in the morning!