Recent content by TDavis920

1. T

Pirelli Diablo Superbike Pro Slicks

I had a new set I used at Barber last weekend and loved them but I'm a B level rider and was on a track bike I just purchased over the winter so my feedback probably is not that valuable to you. I looked them over this weekend as I was going over the bike and they look perfect for now.
  2. T

Barber Info

Hey, Toolfreak, glad to hear you are doing okay. I was the one with my cousin and another buddy helping me in my pit that loaded your bike back on your trailer. I noticed your camera took a pretty good shot in the melee, but surely it recorded until impact. Post up if you get it working...
  3. T

Looking for a starter track bike

Okay, so now that we made it through all of that, let me try to get this thread a bit back on track. I'm also new to NESBA and track days, I chose NESBA in large part due to their focus on learning and becoming a more skilled rider. Not just the desire to try to go fast around the racetrack...
  4. T

Silly Putty Oct. 16th and 17th?

I'm in for Saturday! This is only my second track day but I predict the last trying to wrestle my ZZR1200 around there. Why, you ask? If the addiction continues, and I'm quite confident it will, going to need to do some shopping for a proper track bike over the winter.:D Tom Davis #920 B
  5. T

Post Putnam 8/14-8/15

Hey Mike, hope you are doing okay. I was next to you guys, had the blue ZZR on my first track day. You seemed in pretty good spirits when I left, except for all the crap your buddies were giving you!
  6. T

Post Putnam 8/14-8/15

Just wanted to say thanks to all the NESBA folks that made my first ever track day a very enjoyable, safe and perhaps most of all, learning experience. I choose NESBA for this based on what I have been reading in these threads and they didn't disappoint. All of the control riders were great, I...