Recent content by tdelegram

1. tdelegram

looking for a dedicated track day bike

Yes it's a conspiracy to try to unload the bike on to an unsuspecting member, you have cracked the case. Or we all know Jeff personally and are willing to comment on his reputation and character as a stand up honest seller. Additionally, I personally wouldn't make a recommendation that could...
  2. tdelegram

looking for a dedicated track day bike

Jeff is rock solid and so's the bike, if you're still interested I can have him reach out or shoot his contact info
  3. tdelegram

First timer

Signing up you go to the website, create an account and select the membership type. Once that’s done you and you have established an account you can select a track day to register for. Regarding leathers, I have requested the info as I don’t know it.
  4. tdelegram

2 days at road atlanta for $400

Has to be the same group you're registered for
  5. tdelegram

2015 KTM 390 cup bike

Yes in CT
  6. tdelegram

Like new 2011 CRF 80 F

I'll off $2500 bit you have to throw in a Ducati
  7. tdelegram

Summit Main Air Fence Help Needed 5/23/2022

Jack you're falling apart!
  8. tdelegram

2009 ZX6

Bump still for sale
  9. tdelegram

2015 KTM 390 cup bike

Bump for a rock solid seller
  10. tdelegram

New Rider

If you are comfortable operating your bike at highway and greater speeds, you’ll learn more on track in a safer environment that the street. All of our control riders have similar training and diverse backgrounds. Welcome aboard, and I know I’ll be at most summit days, if you need some help...
  11. tdelegram

Hello from North GA!

Try not to spend too much at your dealer save that money for tires and track time, as noted above basic stuff until you're in the Advanced group, no leaks, good tires, brakes and good safety equipment.
  12. tdelegram

2016 Yamaha R1

Trusted seller
  13. tdelegram

Pittrace Bad Crash 4/23/2022

Like on track, go faster!
  14. tdelegram

Pittrace Bad Crash 4/23/2022

I'll try to get some people to reach out