Recent content by ThorkhIb73

1. ThorkhIb73

The changes I have seen

The "changes" I have seen i have a single 400w and 5 250w MH ballasts and have never had a problem with them. Ive had an IC 660 in the past and also never had a problem with that so in my experience their products are reliable. i like how cool the MH ballasts run too. Never had to...
  2. ThorkhIb73

Thanks for the Crash Insurance

Thanks for the Crash Insurance thanks for doin all the leg work to get the group buy together
  3. ThorkhIb73

Best route to Barber?

Best route to Barber Thinking of going to New Zealand at some stage next year. Whats the best route/airline to fly?
  4. ThorkhIb73

Camping at NJMP

Camping at NJMP I am looking to do some dispersed camping in north western VA. Somewhere along the GWNF. Anyone ever done this? Got any good areas?
  5. ThorkhIb73

Happy Birthday Dave (dpullen)

Happy Birthday Dave dpullen Happy Birthday Jason. Your own birthdays tend to take a major second place now that you have a little one around, dont they?
  6. ThorkhIb73

Condition of Summit Main??

Condition of Summit Main Has there been anymore word on Eberhards condition? I know we all wish the best for him
  7. ThorkhIb73

Numbers on helmets

Numbers on helmets I dont have a bike yet, but I think i remember reading in the manual for my state that Snell certified helmets have to allow for a certain field of vision. I would assume that at the smaller sizes they do not allow for enough FOV to be approved.
  8. ThorkhIb73

Summit Main 10/17-18 Airfence

Summit Main 10/17 18 Airfence I was actually at the CCS Summit Main weekend in May just spectating and hanging out with some TPM buddies, so I at least have an idea of what to expect. Ive also never been on Main. But I have done some laps in the simulator iRacing so I at least have a feel for...