Recent content by TimR1

1. TimR1

BREMBO 19 RCS

The screw you are looking for to adjust the ratio is on the front of the lever where it has the numbers. There will most likely be a rubber cover over it and you will need a small screwdriver to do the adjustment and need to pull the lever away form the MC body to do it. It will rotate 180...
  2. TimR1

Roll Call- Pitt Race August 18-19- Annual N2 Air Fence Fundraiser/Potluck

My cakes turned into cupcakes for ease of transport and able to get better value for cost to have as many as possible.
  3. TimR1

Roll Call- Pitt Race August 18-19- Annual N2 Air Fence Fundraiser/Potluck

My dad and I will be there. Going to bring a couple cakes and some cookies for dessert.
  4. TimR1

New Track Rider from PA

Thanks for all the welcomes! I hope to get to meet some of you guys at PittRace.
  5. TimR1

New Track Rider from PA

You aren't to far away from me then! I live near the Capitol City Mall.
  6. TimR1

New Track Rider from PA

I'm from the Harrisburg, PA area. I ride with others on occasion but some of them don't seem to get my mindset of not just running through turns even if I want to.
  7. TimR1

New Track Rider from PA

I look forward to having people to actually help me build and refine my skills. I try to practice them whenever I ride even on the street but I know they are built better when not having to worry about on coming traffic and all the other hazards that come with street riding.
  8. TimR1

New Track Rider from PA

Thanks a lot guys! I've heard good things about PittRace. I can't wait to get there and actually ride my bike the way it's meant to be riden.
  9. TimR1

New Track Rider from PA

Could you guys tell me how to set up the part below my posts where you have your rider #s and bike types. Can't seem to figure it out. Thanks!
  10. TimR1

New Track Rider from PA

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to it.
  11. TimR1

New Track Rider from PA

Hey guys! Just wanted to say hello! I'm new to track day riding. I have been on a track before with a YCRS school 2 years ago but didn't have the money to get all the gear for track days. Look forward to getting to meet people at my first official day on 8/27 at PittRace. That is also my...