Recent content by trackaddict

1. T

I smoked the track pipe and got hooked

I think my name says it all.
  2. T

AMA at NJMP - Roll Call!

Going Sunday. I should be camping there but no one was very interested. My 1yr old is holding back the family so Sunday with the wife and kids.
  3. T

NJMP 5/17/09 I - group Sharks

Yeah there were some guys I can point out, I got a stuff into turn 1 that scared the shit out of me.
  4. T

Garage Wheel Chock?

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=96349 40bills! http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=97841
  5. T

Looking for pictures

I saw some flashes out of the corner of eye from the bridge area Sunday at Lightning. Does anyone have action shots of the #990 black KTM Superduke? Any shots would be greatly appreciated.
  6. T

New To NESBA From Jersey

I had an awesome time out there. Yeah if I lock it up coming back in that means I've had a great session! Plus that Superduke is like a big 1000cc motard...ride it like you stole it. I had turn 1 locked in. It's 4 and 5 that give me issues, it's where I lost all my speed, but just something...
  7. T

Njmp may 15,16 17

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, it rained, for the first 3 sessions. Big ups to everyone who left the track wide open by not going out. the 2nd session of "I" had 8 riders? I learned more in those first 3 sessions than in a lifetime of wet street riding. Then things dried up, all together I ran 6...
  8. T

Njmp may 15,16 17

:agree: Being new to the group I didn't know what I was in for. I had a blast, and the I group was only red flagged ONCE ALL DAY! LAST SESSION! The Superduke was SCREAMING!!!!!! I got knee's down, and roasted a set of 2ct's. I met some great guys, thanks to the CR's for helping me through...
  9. T

NJMP Sunday?????

I'm thinking a drizzle, not a monsoon :dunno:
  10. T

Who runs speed tv?

Maybe I'll bring a TV to Millville, if it's storming, maybe I can be at the track...watching some racing.
  11. T

NJMP Sunday?????

I'm so pissed....
  12. T

Race leathers

www.sportbiketrackgear.com has a suit for under $600, plus video of a whole seasons worth of crash damage...
  13. T

450F track bikes

Nice article in this months Motorcyclist about 450 conversions. They write about sumo, dirt track, enduro, and road racer. There are company's out there that make the complete kits: Catalyst Racing Composites makes kits for every 450. Race Tech has full suspension kits. www.450moto.com
  14. T

NJMP 16th and 17th Roll

I'm getting annoyed by these weather forecasts!