Recent content by tracknoob

1. tracknoob

PittRace August Images

Sunday, had bike problems and wasn’t out that much novice group GSXR number 183
  2. tracknoob

PittRace August Images

Hey Marty was just curious if you post them here or your website first? Thanks
  3. tracknoob

2003 Suzuki SV1000s FS or Trade $2,950 obo

See picture for details. Bike is in great mechanical condition! Cosmetics you had a small dent on tank and a small section of the front fairing was painted. Let me know if you have questions or want more pictures or videos.
  4. tracknoob

03 Yamaha R6 YEC Kit 116hp on pump gas Ohlins

Bike also comes with a spare set of wheels with rotors. Also has titanium nuts and bolts to reduce spinning weight. Open to offers.
  5. tracknoob

Forgot to mention the has a Slipper Clutch and Q3's with life left on them. Also will throw in a rear stand.
  6. tracknoob

Just had a baby so I'm selling my baby. 2003 Yamaha R6 with YEC Kit and a POwercommander/ dyno jet quick shifter. Witchkraft did the suspension 2 track days ago. Ohlins cartridge in the front and a Ohlins rear shock with remote preload adjuster. This bike has every go fast part already on it...
  7. tracknoob

Sv1000 surrogate rear shock help

The guy I bought the bike from had the suspension done by traxxion. But it's a little soft for my weight. So I'm getting the front reprung. But I did t want to buy an aftermarket rear spring to expensive for what I'll use the bike for. I would like to get a used oem shock and get it worked...
  8. tracknoob

Central Pennsylvania
  9. tracknoob

Hello everybody I want to put a different rear shock on for next year. What's the best choice? I would like to raise it about 8-10mm and I'm willing to respring/revalve. I have a 2003 1000s.
  10. tracknoob

2000 SV650 for sale

Still for sale? If so will it be at summit this month?
  11. tracknoob

Pitt Full 29/30 August 2015 Thanks N2!!!

Great great weekend! Everyone did a great job with such a packed house. The cookout was awesome! Hope to see everyone at summit!
  12. tracknoob

Pittrace pictures

Thanks for the photos! Pretty sweet!
  13. tracknoob

Pittrace pictures

Sweet! I'm not sure how it is to post them on here but feel free to post them to my Facebook. My Facebook is under Danny Mulhollen.
  14. tracknoob

Pittrace pictures

I ran novice on Saturday till I blew a fork seal. Blue r6 #83. I saw a lady taking pictures of me and my friend in the carousel.
  15. tracknoob

Pittrace pictures

I also would buy a few pics!