Recent content by trailmug

1. trailmug

Bazzaz AFM and QS4 USB

If I decide to give QS another go, I'll get the all-in-one doodad. :) Bump for price drop on the QS!
  2. trailmug

Bazzaz AFM and QS4 USB

AFM is sold!
  3. trailmug

Bazzaz AFM and QS4 USB

***SOLD*** I'm offering up for sale a used (one season) Bazzaz AFM Auto-Tune module for Bazzaz Z-Fi units. This thing's pretty slick.. you can set a desired AFR on the RPM X TPS graph, and it will adjust the fuel map accordingly. I got my bike mapped out and feeling pretty good last year and am...
  4. trailmug

MW Schedule

:agree:
  5. trailmug

New Bodywork

Hey man I remember Greg my first day in B group. I saw this dude ride up with a loud ass SV with what might have been zip tied bodywork, a nice rear shock, and nice tires. I thought "this guy knows what's up." Rightly changed my impression of what's important. :)
  6. trailmug

WTB: Z-Fi and Race Bodywork for 08+ R6

I don't particularly need the TC or QS, but will consider it if the price is right. Will also take a Z-AFM if someone needs to get rid of one. I've been trying to get into some Optimal Racing bodywork (becuase I haven't quite talked myself into dropping $600) but they're on extended backorder...
  7. trailmug

2nd annual Nesbian's on Karts..

Thanks for trying to organize this, Jeff.
  8. trailmug

2nd annual Nesbian's on Karts..

Scott and I are in if there is room!
  9. trailmug

Guys familiar with illinois roads..

Scott, I believe that was Hwy 2. But yes, the short toll stretch of 39/90 is reasonably cheap, even with a trailer.
  10. trailmug

Ever crashed? I have two questions...

Coming from the street had me more comfortable doing lefts because there was no fear of crossing the center if something happened.. I guess I preferred armco to cars, which seems reasonable. I learned to ride the track at Putnam Park, which fixed that in a hurry. No crashes, though now I'm...
  11. trailmug

Why did I low-side?

VLC Media Player, press minus (-) a few times during playback to slow. = resumes normal speed, space pauses.
  12. trailmug

Why did I low-side?

As bodell said, your usual crash is from one tire losing traction before the other. Using a matched set seems like a good way to help prevent this. :)
  13. trailmug

Oct 2 @ Putnam, anyone going?

The bike does look remarkably on-course..
  14. trailmug

Tire Question from 1st-Year Trackday Rider

+1 on the pressures. 30PSI cold would not at all be a low number for the track.
  15. trailmug

Tire Question from 1st-Year Trackday Rider

It makes me happy to see someone say this. Tires heat up from flexing. You flex tires on a motorcycle by accelerating and braking. Swerving doesn't work like it might in a car. Don't swerve. Of course, don't get ass-packed because someone didn't expect you to check up on the way to pit-out...