Recent content by Travrsx

1. Travrsx

02-03 Yamaha R1 sharkskinz race bodywork

Nobody needs a set of SharkSkinz? Make an offer! These may fit an older R6 as well.
  2. Travrsx

02-03 Yamaha R1 sharkskinz race bodywork

Located in New Jersey. $300... Would prefer a local sale, shipping would be expensive. Great shape, have been repaired by previous owner, but I did 3 years of track days with these as is, and I haven't crashed them. Sharkskinz label still intact on inside. This is just a spray can paint job...
  3. Travrsx

Wanted ***Knee Pucks***

first track day... you probably won't need the knee pucks :)
  4. Travrsx

SV650 Race Bike $2800.00 MD

title?
  5. Travrsx

2004 rm 125

his location says "Bear, DE" :dunno:
  6. Travrsx

Question for those going to Barber 2/27-2/28

We can extend this to Central / North Jersey and the New York area as well... I can pick it up from any of these locations! Someone help Ty out! You should have named this thread "FREE BEER!!!!!" Anyone going to BARBER???
  7. Travrsx

2004 Honda CBR600RR street/track

email sent
  8. Travrsx

2003 SV1000 and 2000 Yam R6 both for $2500

where are you located? i'm interested in the SV.
  9. Travrsx

Summit main repairs

I feel like every year we hear these same rumors about summit closing. I'll believe it when I see it. I wish they would just put the concrete patches back like it used to be. I liked it that way, and I love the layout of Main. Last time I was there (last season) the pavement was simply...
  10. Travrsx

Yamaha Feedback

I've had my 2002 R1 since 04. I've tracked it, streeted it, toured on it, and commuted on it. Basically everything you can do with an R1. I love this bike, and I consider it a permanent resident in my stable of bikes. The only mechanical problem I had was related to the stator and charging...
  11. Travrsx

2006 gsxr 1000! Cheap!!!

wow crazy good price, good luck selling!
  12. Travrsx

Ice Riding

Anything with an engine is a money pit haha... As for my 50, i put a big handlebar kit ($150 or so) and a stiff rear spring ($20) and some pirelli slicks ($60). I ride it all day long like this. Some people bore them out to 88cc or more but i like the ridiculous reliability of the stock honda...
  13. Travrsx

Ice Riding

What is this mini class you speak of? I have a Honda CRF-50 on pirelli slicks (slow) but i also could use a KX-100 2-stroke, though it would need to be street prepped.
  14. Travrsx

Some aerial pics of NJ Motorsports Park!

Thanks for taking pics and posting ty! We need to go flying again soon... hopefully next time the wind will be different and we can use a different runway for a new perspective.
  15. Travrsx

Media Section

good idea! lets make it happen!