Recent content by TurboBlew

1. T

CSS vs YCRS

one or the other? YCRS most definitely. Last CSS I did was at Watkins Glen. ;)
  2. T

Light lowside now steering isn't right suggestions?

go idea to loosen the whole front end. Check your from your axle on up.
  3. T

Stripped fork pinch bolt...

wow... Im going to bet you didnt get the ezout size right the first time. Lil trick showed to me by a machinist... you get a tiny drill bit on a dremel or similar rotary device. then you drill around the broken ez out as the metal is going to be softer. It requires a steady hand as any...
  4. T

WTB leather suit XL, XXL

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=31906 heres the thread. sorry its abit bigger than I thought. id be happy to send it with payment & if it doesnt fit I would refund the $$.
  5. T

WTB leather suit XL, XXL

I have a fresh Alpinestars SG1. Just laundered & conditioned. Its a size 60 US. So 6'2" 250+ would be the minimum.
  6. T

Getting a title for a salvaged bike

Bill of Sale means bupkiss if there is a 17 digit VIN on the frame. I would research the VIN through NCIC. If you have access on a dealer level... you can find out who the MSO was assigned to. If the seller has the original MSO... thats as good as a title if you couple it with a Bill of...
  7. T

Let's talk hole shot...

ok enough name dropping. Its KENT btw. And yes I know him & his son Frankie. You have a 600cc engine that makes maybe ~45lb ft on the most generous of dynos and makes it at 11,000 rpm ...not 6500. In terms of usable or peak torque... you got nothing for nobody. Best 60' short time I...
  8. T

Let's talk hole shot...

Um what kinda motor do you have that gives you that much of a range for peak torque? You must have one of those custom built moto gee pee engines with a 6,500 rpm (insert color here) power band that starts at 5,000 rpm. And if you have a large bore v twin turning 11,500... well thats...
  9. T

Front Steel Braided Brake Lines

for simplicity...I prefer 1 single line off the master & split by a T above the fender. On this page its the 3rd from the left. http://www.spieglerusa.com/brakes/cycle-brake-line-kits.html Putting a double banjo at the master might complicate the install & clocking of the master.
  10. T

Trailer setup

I would insulate the roof & paint the interior/floor and keep it simple. If you want A/C, 30amp, exterior flood lights, etc... you can order a trailer built to your spec in the future. It will be cheaper & have a warranty and you will know exactly what you want. I prefer barn doors and you...
  11. T

Trailer setup

How many bikes you hauling? Treat your floor space like its at a premium and hang as much as you can on the walls. Etrack is pretty cheap and helps with this. Hang your spare where its easy to get. For stands nothing beats nice raxx! Id avoid the lowes/hd garage organizer stuff as it wont...
  12. T

WTB: 08+ R6r Front rotors (set)

Um... a new set of OEM is abit over $200 with shipping. In the salvage biz 1/2 new is common rule of thumb pricing.
  13. T

Alpinestars 1 piece SG-1 Size 52 US

something of the same value?
  14. T

Wheel Stand for sale

I bought this a couple years ago from a fabricator that was producing them. Very nice product & handy. Allows you to store 1 complete set of wheels (rotors, cush drive, tires) Will fit ALL axle sizes that a 15mm or smaller. This will keep your front rotors from getting knocked & tweaked...
  15. T

Alpinestars 1 piece SG-1 Size 52 US

Good condition entry level 1 piece suit. Been down twice in grass. All seams/leather is intact. All zippers work. Still has original knee sliders. Has a zip out liner that can be washed independently of the suit. Also has nice GP armor (hard plastic over foam) in the critical areas like...