Recent content by twinn-burner

1. T

Dunlop q3 120 190 FS

Sold....
  2. T

Dunlop q3 120 190 FS

Make an offer if interested 704 890 078 zero https://m.ebay.com/itm/dunlop-q3-120-190-tire-pirelli-michelin-Bridgestone-/332595483831
  3. T

2013 Zx6r FS

CRST FORKS and Ohlins shock sold!! $5000 with stock suspension
  4. T

2013 Zx6r FS

Obo...also can sell with stock suspension for a cheaper price Bike only has 1 Trackday on parts....etc Super clean! Make an offer....
  5. T

2013 Zx6r FS

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/2013-zx-6r-for-sale.346767/ Factory Traction Control Two Brothers FULL System Ohlins TTX Shock Catlyst Reaction Forks GPR Damper Bazzaz Fuel Controller Pipercross Race Air Filter Adjustable rear sets Vortex sprockets 15f 45r EBC Race Pads $6500 Salvage...
  6. T

pit bull rear stand fs

Rear spool stand. Very good condition. $90 Newmanrb@hotmail.com 704 890 078 zero Local charlotte area pickup.
  7. T

2008 ZX-6 track only in Charlotte

Do you have a numer I can reach you at? Newmanrb@hotmail.com
  8. T

CMP Cancelled This Weekend (8/31 - 9/1) ???

I have done about 3 of the cmp hosted events. I have not been on the track in about 2yrs. $150 each day. I am not mad I read the rule book and now I understand.
  9. T

Ok cool. I wanted some clarification and got it.
  10. T

When I spoke to nesba via phone and email. I expressed I wanted a full refund. It was never told to me I was not getting my $25 until after I got the refund.....just saying.....
  11. T

First let me say i am not hear to bash NESBA but want your guys opinion. Long story short i have not ridden with NESBA since 06....I signed up for CMP and needless to say the event was a no go. Long story short "NESBA" says they won't give me back my membership $25 as it is non refundable...
  12. T

I still have not received my refund. I have spoken on the phone to "NESBA" numerous times but i still have not gotten my money back.
  13. T

is CMP booked up??

Man...i was coming out retirement this weekend for the 2nd or 3rd time, i have not ridden with nesba since 2006. It was going to be my first outing on my new to me RSV4. I have done a handfull of CMP personal events..looks like i might have to go that route. Just need to get my money back.
  14. T

Handy front fork stand FS

CMP is a week away.... I also have a black Checkerd Flag Mototrsports rear stand. (Spool lift) Let me know if interested.....
  15. T

Handy front fork stand FS

It is as basic as you can get. It lifts from under the forks. It is red. I can bring to CMP for the nesba event in two weeks. $40 OBO newmanrb@hotmail.com