Recent content by Vet

1. V

Roebling

WoW, has it been that long since NESBA has been there. I still go there now with other orgs but it would be a blast to be their with the NESBA family:D
  2. V

Roebling

Do you think NESBA will return to Roebling soon?:confused:
  3. V

Seat Foam

+1 htmoto
  4. V

C.M.P. Thanks from PCW

Thanks Chuck and Jacob for setting the "Duc" up. Much more smoother riding bike now, and all the CR's for one-on-one instructions and just having fun on the track. See you all at Road Atlanta!!! Rob,
  5. V

Road Atlanta

Thanks Bro!
  6. V

Road Atlanta

Quick question, I've ridden at RA about 10 times always on a Saturday never on a Friday. I've read the post about each track, but since I'm riding Friday are the gates open Thursday afternoon? Thanks:confused:
  7. V

Let's See Your Trackbike!!

Roebling Road Raceway May 2013 Roebling Road with nate Kern May 2013
  8. V

FS: 2000 R1 Track Bike

Sold!!!
  9. V

Yes, have clean title
  10. V

2000 Yahmaha R1 track bike only. 14k miles. $2000.00http://s1286.beta.photobucket.com/user/Rob_Welton/media/P1010123.jpg.html
  11. V

Q2 rear tire movement and suspension

Thanks! What are you all recommending (PSI) first thing in the morning cold temps for the Q2's? I will be at CMP this weekend, scheduled outside temps of 100 degrees. Thanks!
  12. V

You Never Know....2 years later

Did not make it out that often last year, but I look forward to seeing you again in 2011. I will be in Greenville, S.C. at the EXPO center. Hope to see and NESBA there. Rob!
  13. V

Track nights?

What has been said so for is true. Something else to consider is the wild life that likes to come out at night. I can see riding around at CMP at night. H 2 the Naw!!! It would be cool if we had the MotoGP budget:)
  14. V

Fazhil Mohammed

Who is him?:dunno: