Recent content by wesmith443

1. wesmith443

Supersport build.

Lenny from Race Tech travels the country giving suspension seminars that discusses common problems and feelings and the ways to correct them. Check out their site or call to see when he will be in the area. Its about $70.
  2. wesmith443

Track insurance?

Allstate was going to add-on a rider (I think it was called) to my renters policy to cover my bikes from theft and such while in storage. Geico had considered trackdays like a riding school when I had full coverage through them on my bikes before. Now Geico is covering my bikes under my renters...
  3. wesmith443

Chest/back protector

I have Knox. I love the backprotector but hate the chest protector. Im a big guy and it tightens up the upper portion of my suit a good bit and I cant get on the tank like i want. Im looking for other options for a chest protector.
  4. wesmith443

Front wheel chock

I have the condor knock-off from HF and works great for me. No issues.
  5. wesmith443

Indoor Supermoto--Allsports in Dulles, VA.. come on out!

Add me to the list please. wesmith443@gmail.com
  6. wesmith443

06 636 and 06 zx10 oem fairings

All zx10 parts sold.
  7. wesmith443

06 636 and 06 zx10 oem fairings

The 6 was converted to strictly track some time ago and Im tired of storing these parts in my garage. The zx10r is undergoing it track transformation and I dont want its parts lying around. Shipping not included For the 636 I have: Left and right side fairings w/ stock signals ...$50 each...
  8. wesmith443

Listening to music while riding on the track

LOL! I asked this as well somewhere else. It relaxes me as well. We seem to think that everybody is exactly alike. Just because one may need 100% focus on a task doesnt mean that the same task wouldnt require much less attention or focus for another. But... some people would be crazy enough to...
  9. wesmith443

Any suggestions for dyno in Eldersburg, MD

In addition to Kenny at MRP there is Josh at Performance Motorsports in Elkridge, MD.
  10. wesmith443

Racing-Underground

Just got rid of DTV to ride more. I need this!!! wesmith443 (at) gmail
  11. wesmith443

Balt to njmp 10/8-10

Hey man, I may be down for that. Being able to split everything brings that weekend into the affordable range. I just moved to about 1 mile from 26 and marriotsville rd if you know where that is. Its not far from the carrol/baltimore county line.
  12. wesmith443

Update

Sobottka, that pic makes me wonder if I could go through it again. Trent, find a mean ass therapist that doesnt care if your in pain. I broke every bone in my throttle hand and wrist and elbow. I acted like such a p*&&y at the therapist that she probably didnt twist as much as she should have...
  13. wesmith443

DIY fork upgrades...Should I ?

The satisfaction of doing the work myself was worth it to me. I did my suspension over the winter so when spring came I felt like I was getting comfortable all over again and couldnt remember how it felt the previous year. It needed to be set up for my weight and while I was in there I figured...
  14. wesmith443

DIY fork upgrades...Should I ?

Clip thingy= cartridge rod holding tool