Recent content by wess

1. wess

michelin pilot rain tires

i have a set of pilot rain tires to get rid of. they have little to no wear. i'm asking $300 shipped the sizes are front-12/60-17, rear-18/67-17. .they are 2010/2011 model.
  2. wess

blk race r-pro helmet

a rsr2 fits me if i wear a size medium, but i should have a small and the race r-pro doesnt fit me, the medium is like its too big for me...weird
  3. wess

blk race r-pro helmet

gone by byi have a brand new race r-pro helmet for sale , it doesn't fit me, i wore it maybe 5 times, it has everything with it even the warranty...i'm asking $600 shipped...it's a medium
  4. wess

carrozzeria 17 wheels

sorry guys they are sold
  5. wess

track dates

after alot of searching i found out the bad news.... nesba took me all the way to A group, in a short period. the way they teach you and show you things, ron hicks helped me alot too, this is sad
  6. wess

track dates

where do you find local track dates ?, I couldn't find any listed for my area!
  7. wess

carrozzeria 17 wheels

i still have these if anyone is seriously interested
  8. wess

carrozzeria 17 wheels

still got em, i'm thinking $1100 shipped
  9. wess

z-bomb

$40 shipped anyone?
  10. wess

tkr race screen

alright already $70 shipped
  11. wess

tkr race screen

It's new
  12. wess

tkr race screen

this is hotbodies , much better than zero-gravity, paypal fees and shipping leaves maybe 70 for something that cost me over 95 bucks and it's new
  13. wess

tkr race screen

i have brand new tkr hotbodies race screen, it is a inch taller and a inch longer than stock, it will fit 09-12 cbr600rr, i would like $80 shipped
  14. wess

z-bomb

i have a z-bomb for 09-11 cbr600rr it is in great condition, i took it off because i'm selling the bike, there is nothing wrong with it. i would like $50 shipped...this is the timing retard calibrator, 5-7 hp gain
  15. wess

carrozzeria 17 wheels

i could only put a couple pics hope this helps