Recent content by will'sRR

1. will'sRR

2004 sv650 Trackbike/streetbike

sorry to see you're selling your bike. good-luck with everything
  2. will'sRR

Moved out of the SE goodbye for now

Well, I just moved to Texas for the next year for work so I won't be at any SE events for a while so just wanted to say bye. I really wanted to make Road Atl last weekend, but was busy packing my U-haul and left on Saturday. Just wanted to give a huge thanks to NESBA and the SE group that got...
  3. will'sRR

Stollen Bikes, Please Help Find

Icon City Appartments at Atlantic Station(near Midtown) what I don't understand is why someone took my bikes that were chained up when there are 4 other bikes in the same parking deck that aren't chained up. My roomates R6 is worth more than both the SV and TTR put together and it was sitting...
  4. will'sRR

Stollen Bikes, Please Help Find

All my SV650 track bike and TTR 125 were stolen from my appartment in Atlanta today. Please keep your eyse out on clasifides and ebay. If you see either bike, or what looks like several of the parts from one of the bikes forsale please let me know. 05 Suzuki SV 650: -Red and Black paint job...
  5. will'sRR

Road Atl Pictures 6th-7th

nice pictures. I saw several people with cameras. does anyone else have pictures to share? (maybe I'll get lucky and find someone with pictures of me, lol)
  6. will'sRR

Road Atlanta April 6th/7th Roll call!

Never mind. Starting to load up my stuff now. Should be a fun weekend :)
  7. will'sRR

Is there going to be a meet and great on Saturday?
  8. will'sRR

Road Atlanta VIR Heads Up

you going to Road A or VIR
  9. will'sRR

Yeah, I switched to an SV thinking i'd save money on tires... I still seam to burn through rear tires almost as fast tho :(
  10. will'sRR

you going to be at Road A or VIR?
  11. will'sRR

Road Atlanta and VIR FYI 4/6 - 4/8

Ok, thanks Matt, are you going to be at VIR or Road A that weekend?
  12. will'sRR

Road Atlanta and VIR FYI 4/6 - 4/8

I remember people needing something to hook into the power at Road A. What do I need to get before hand to be able to hook into their power?
  13. will'sRR

I'll be there both days with my SV650 :)
  14. will'sRR

Here we go again. GSXR 750 Build

damn, that looks like an awesome bike
  15. will'sRR

2006 gsxr 750

I am interested, I wasn't planning on picking up another track bike right now, but looks like a good deal. I'll send you a text tomorrow