Recent content by x7tristan

1. X

GSXR 750 2003 Race track - $2000 (Wahington DC)

Looking to pick up today. I am within 30 miles and would love to take the bike off ya
  2. X

Roll Call Summit Main, May 12-13!!!!

Hey guys, its been awhile since I've been to the track, just wondering what the track conditions are like at Main nowadays. I remember at some point clubs weren't even going to Main because of the poor conditions. Also, last time I tracked with NESBA I was in the "I" group, is there anyway to...
  3. X

BNIB Armour Bodies Bodywork CBR 600RR Superbike 07/08

Update: Still for sale, asking $700+ shipping (cash, check, paypal) or local pickup 21117 (Owings Mills, MD) or 20876 (Germantown, MD)
  4. X

For Sale used RS Taichi NXL300 GP-WRX Suit 44US (XLW)

I have a used RS Taichi NXL300 one piece leather suit. It has rash from a low side in turn 1 of the Jefferson circuit. No holes or tears. Purchased last year and I've ridden in the suit ~10 times. Comes with all the stock armor (foam type in the shoulder,back, elbow, knees). I'm about 5'8"...
  5. X

Suzuki SV650 Track Bike For Sale

***sale pending*** 2002 First Generation Suzuki SV650 Sharkskinz Bodywork GP Tech brackets Vortex sprockets DID 520 Chain Woodcraft rearsets w/ riser plates from sv650 racing parts Woodcraft clipons Galfer SS Lines (front&rear) EBC brake pads Scotts steering damper Penske shock Forks by Dave...
  6. X

BNIB Armour Bodies Bodywork CBR 600RR Superbike 07/08

Brand new Armour Bodies Superbike Kit for the CBR 600RR 07/08. Never been unwrapped, only taken out of the box to snap pictures. Asking $700+ shipping (cash, check, paypal) The box weighs 25 lbs and the dimensions are 36"x24"x23". It would be shipped from 21117. Go to www.ups.com to price...
  7. X

7/6/09 Main B Group Crash - Inside Pass?

The bike in front (red/white r6) made contact with the yellow gsxr when the r6 went to hit the apex. The r6 wasn't expecting a bike to be there and the 2 bikes made contact the r6 got caught up in the gsxr and went down. The aprillia was forced off because of the r6 and rider was in the way.
  8. X

Yes it was, it was an older gentlemen, his name slips my mind already (sorry about that). He separated his shoulder and from first glance the bike didn't take too much damage. He was planning on going to VIR at the end of the month so I just hope he recovers soon enough.
  9. X

I happened to be behind a controversial crash and my video camera's got an ok view of the whole thing. Is anyone at fault here or could this have been avoided? I hope the injured parties recover quick and all fallen bikes can be repaired with little $$ (I've always wondered what the crash...
  10. X

WTS Saturday 6/6 B spot Jefferson

damn! Kimochi, did you get this spot? I PM'd her at 5am but didnt find her email till now.
  11. X

ROLL CALL! Summit 6/5-7

is there someone we can call in the morning to find out if theyre running the TD or not?
  12. X

WTB Summit JC 6/6 Beginner

Like it says, I want to buy a spot for Summit JC 6/6 for the beginner group.
  13. X

May 10th Summit Main

Hey Brian! Good to hear you got your starter problem worked out (not sure if you remember me, but you helped me out a few TDs last year) Are you going to be CRin on Main and if so what group? I'm still in need of some help so if you or any CRs out there want to help me out in B group that would...