Recent content by Xero

1. X

No.... ;) I definetly did not lol
  2. X

Hey whats up? My names Chris I'm from edgewater, MD. I just got a new bike and am totally green to street and track riding. I have some time on the road. I plan to move straight into track days and take some classes and learn. I have Silver 08 600rr and I love it. haha. Anyway nice to meet all...
  3. X

Track bike years / prices

I'm going to hit the track next year after winter. I'm going to start out on 600rr. Thoughts in general? I don't have much experience riding at all. But I'm pretty quick to learn anything with a motor. I plan on taking it slow taking Weras track class, hitting as many track days as I can,:):)...
  4. X

Sanity in the Winter

I'm fighting a war for the winter :-D so my decisions been made for me but I'll be definetly hittin track days when I get back. I'll be very new to everything so if you see me at the track don't be afraid to say hi.
  5. X

Thank you VETERANS

Haven't been around as long as the rest of the guys here but thanks. I've been in a little over a year and am on my first deployment. I'm new to NESBA as well so hopefully when I get back I'll see you all at nesba events. Xero USAF TACP