Recent content by yamadog252

1. Y

Who's in Beave Run June 16 17??

what to thank control rider for showing me some lines and getting me tech back in after i crashed thanks
  2. Y

Bike weight

my 01 r6 in hotbodies plastic , akpovic pipe weight 420lb full of fuel and ready to run
  3. Y

camping at beaver run

thanks
  4. Y

camping at beaver run

what time do they leave you in the night before and is their any fire pits thanks niemo
  5. Y

Who's in Beave Run June 16 17??

I be their first time at beaver sat and sunday hope its as fun as summitpoint
  6. Y

Summit Point May 2012 Weekend Video Thread

. was thinking the samething . i was hoping to see some b group vid saw alot of camera out their but not many vids
  7. Y

Summit Point May 2012 Weekend Video Thread

any one got any b group vid would be thankful if some one posted some thanks
  8. Y

Roll Call Summit Main, May 12-13!!!!

83 camper white enclosed trailer bike number 252 plum crazy purple yamaha r6 01 probly be park back in the wooded area
  9. Y

Roll Call Summit Main, May 12-13!!!!

I in for both day be their friday night so welcome to stop by for drinks
  10. Y

just seeing if any one would what to spit cost

I just trying to see if any one would what to split cost of driving to track i from juniata county 17094 area got a 1983 camper and a 14 foot enclosed trailer it not the best on gas but decent spot to sleep and stay for a weekend . just trying to see if it any one close buy that does track days...
  11. Y

Short Term Disability

Combined Insurance it dont care what you doing it will give you some money i know alot of race car driver that have it i used it once for stitches in my had the gave me some money no ? asked it not to bad in price every 6 mounths
  12. Y

my winter projectt i on its way

finshed to tonight took it for a little ride and didnt make junk and seem to be really smooth and pulled front end up a little in 3rd gear . so may have to take a tooth out of gearing so cant wait to next month to get it on the track
  13. Y

What are your goals for 2012

try to do at least 10 trackday make it to some new tracks have fun and mabe get bump up a spot stay in one piece and got to much else to work on or i be typeing all day
  14. Y

Need leather suit fitting advice

i just saw at sportbiketrack gear has sale on mx 1 suit at 599
  15. Y

my winter projectt i on its way

where i am at tonight oil pan tommorow night hopefully