Search results

1. Last Week

New organization

Thanks! I sent them an email. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
  2. Last Week

New organization

Will you guys also honor those free trackdays givin out to those who won their bids at the Road Atlanta air fundraiser auction last year? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
  3. Last Week

Military members thread

I just recently read that they are getting rid of the smoke sessions..... the military says that studies show it doesnt do anything constructive and may hurt morale. ... lmao! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
  4. Last Week

Let's See Your Trackbike!!

Lol Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Last Week

Dennis is OK

I dont know you, but I recently (august)snapped my shoulder blade in half and broke my collar bone.... some bruised ribs and lungs in there too at VIR S. Soo I feel your pain man. Find the recliner in the house and sleep there for a while. It will get better everyday, just keep working the junk...
  6. Last Week

ncbike 9-22. so many questions ...

Yes, open all night- code left at gate if not. Yes. Dunno. Yes Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Last Week

Is this dude for real? NESBA scam.

Works for Raytheon and cant buy the bike outright...... sounds like hes from Gotham Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Last Week

Leathers with Air Bags? Other Safety Gear?

Ive seen the air vest deployed at ncbike as a demonstation. It took 2 minutes to tuck the expansion material, and reinsert new co2 cartridge. This is my next safety purchase. Cost is 400 I believe with extra cartridge. Additional cartridge is 20 bucks Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using...
  9. Last Week

8/31 Njmp I group Crash

I did the same thing at VIR south this month at the new oak tree curbing. Clipped it and washed the front out. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  10. Last Week

06-10 GSX-R 600-750 Race Parts and Oem parts!! Brembo, Vortex, Ohlins!!

I'll take your best pair then. :beer: Pm me your paypal Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  11. Last Week

Bolts come with? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  12. Last Week

OEM rotors? 5 or 6 bolt pattern? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  13. Last Week

Videos from VIR this past weekend.

I thought that was what happened. It felt as if once the tires hit the curb it washed out from underneath me. I couldn't tell if it was a hard part dragging that did it or the wetness sitting on the curb. How was I doing beforehand? Any pointers you can give me while I sit and recover will...
  14. Last Week

Awesome time and many thanks at VIR

Mike it was good meeting you to! Thanks for helping load up on Sunday :beer: See you soon back on the track! Ps. Mount those rains on a spare set of rims, and bring them to every event. It helps ward off the rain gods lol! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  15. Last Week

Videos from VIR this past weekend.

Anyone capture my off on Sat.? Was around the 4 o'clock session. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  16. Last Week

Who's coming to VIR S.S.N. ????

Just let me know. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  17. Last Week

I'll be bringing an extra set of a certain type of tire if anyone looking to buy a set. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  18. Last Week

Squid

Bahahahaha! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  19. Last Week

Im in for Sat& Sun Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  20. Last Week

Squid

I cant believe.....well maybe I can about the trade market for A, I, B stickers......wow. the level some people are at mentally is mind blowing to me. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2