Search results

1. cad600

R6 Front Wheel

BUMP $155 is the new price.
  2. cad600

R6 Front Wheel

BUMP I am open to offers as well. I don't have the R6 Fender any more.
  3. cad600

R6 Front Wheel

Been a while since I parted out my Yamaha. Found this the other day and thought I would sell it. 2006 R6V front wheel / rim. Good overall condition with only minor paint scuffs / nicks from tire changes and use. NO RASH of any kind. Bearings and seals seem to be decent as well. This wheel...
  4. cad600

CBR Part Size

You da man. Greatly appreciated.
  5. cad600

CBR Part Size

This is the best place to get a good answer for this. Can anyone tell me the physical dimension of the slot that the axle block for a '05-'10 CBR600RR or '04-'10 CBR1000RR is? Mainly looking for the vertical dimension. Thanks, Rob
  6. cad600

Roll call Road Atlanta Memorial day weekend

Be there for my second track day ever (& second one at RA). I'll be on my overweight RC51 in the lowly B group on Sat. But I should have plenty of company in that group. Plus the RC should have more balls than my tired YZF750 did the last time. Can't wait.
  7. cad600

F/S DMP Tire Warmers

Sold!!!!
  8. cad600

F/S DMP Tire Warmers

PM replied to. I don't know if it can change from *C to *F, never tried. Unfortunately, I do not have the carry bag.
  9. cad600

F/S DMP Tire Warmers

B u m p
  10. cad600

F/S DMP Tire Warmers

Up for sale are a set of DMP tire warmers I have. Very low usage and no holes. For a 120/17/17 and a 190/55/17. Looking for $230 shipped to the lower 48. OBO! Thanks,
  11. cad600

Yamaha Alliance?

So with all the changes made (mid-west gone, new tracks for the south) I was wondering if the Yamaha Alliance was renewed or not and if the truck was going to be bringing some of the newer bikes to any events for test rides? I missed out last year because of the hurricane and would love an...
  12. cad600

FS: 07/08 R1 Ohlins FGRT Forks

Sold!!!!!
  13. cad600

Sale pending on the forks and brakes.
  14. cad600

BUMP it up
  15. cad600

I've decided to go a different direction with bikes. I'm looking to get something a little smaller for the track than my overweight 750, so I'm going to put my bike back to stock and sell off the goodies from it. So I have a set of Ohlins FGRT 801 forks for a 07/08 R1. These will also fit the...
  16. cad600

rd atlanta

Bummer that happened. I to found a lot of washers and valve cores in the paddock I was at. Almost got one in my tire. I had a blast for my first track day. Can't wait till the next one I can hit. Anyone find out if the guy from Sat. that went to the hospital from :b: group is OK? He looked...
  17. cad600

Track photography

Cool, thanks a bunch for the link.
  18. cad600

Track photography

Thank you very much.
  19. cad600

Track photography

So I made it through my first track day and loved every minute of it. But I didn't really get a chance to look at any photos. So what is the website for the track photographer that was at Road Atlanta? I'd love to look through them and see if there is anything I want. Thanks
  20. cad600

Helmet Question

Greatly appreciate it. I didn't see the discussion thread when I was looking around earlier. Thanks,