Search results

1. kevin

Honda CBR 600RR 2006 For Sale!

Anybody interested in nice track bike ready for track. Please click on ebay auction below, the auction has been started at $2025.00. Bike located in zip code 30044 (GA). Auction will be over on 1245pm sunday eastern time 10-25-09...
  2. kevin

2006 CBR 600RR Bike Trailer 4 SALE!

2006 Honda CBR 600RR and 4x8 Trailer and all trailer accessories FOR SALE, 12428K miles, clean title in hand for both trailer and motorcycle, self maintained, changed oil every three track days. Garage kept, good working condition. Engine in good condition. Has been used on both the street and...
  3. kevin

4x8 Open Trailer For Sale!

Harbor Freight foldable 4X8 open trailer with side panels and rear ramp. Also has front tongue tool box to put your generator and tire warmers, etc. Consist of the following accessories included, spare tire, two locks for the front of trailer and a lock for the rim (club tire claw), utility...
  4. kevin

$50.00 Credit for sale!

Hello All, I have a 50 dollar credit I need to sell. Transfer $40.00 into my paypal and its yours! Thanks, Kevin
  5. kevin

ride share from Atlanta to Beaverrun 071809

I will be going to Wampum PA for B group and I group enhancement. I can fit one extra bike, I did enhancement at VIR this year. Its a great class and if you didn't get to do VIR, this will be a great opportunity to do enhancement at Beaverrun. I have open 4x8 trailer and 4 cylinder pickup...
  6. kevin

? about rims

Good Morning, I purchased tire changer made by tirestripper, seems like a great tire changer. Well first time using it and I bent my rim a little. It was my first time changing tires with a little more practice I will get better. Now I am little concern about the rim. Do you think I need to...
  7. kevin

Yoshimura Slip on Exhaust for Ninja 250r 2008 for sale

One slip on exhaust available for sale. The retail price is $369.00, I will sell to you for $190.00 half price. Came off a Kawasaki Ninja 2008 250r, the original owner didn't sync the carbs and it was running like crap. So I went back to stock and decided to sell this aftermarket. I didn't...
  8. kevin

Tire Durometer

Let me start off by saying Happy New Year To all! I have been looking at Durometers to try to save me money next track season. I went thru too many tires last track season because of lack of experience in judging good from bad and just need a decent durometer. If you have knowledge of a good...
  9. kevin

Beginner Videos at Barber 110808

All, Here is Session 2 and 3. I had problems with my suspension and throttle control related to two crashes I had this season, only got in three sessions. Able to get a credit for the rest of weekend. My bike needs some tender loving care. I thought I fix the throttle control but I was...
  10. kevin

Thanks NESBA Organization and John CR#913!

Hello Everyone, I had a good time with Nesba friends and family, too bad we had so many red flags. DJ was mad:argh: never seen him that mad! Here's some videos, I look like a :haha:turtle. Still working on my race lines as you can see. I had a crash while exiting apex on turn 5 following...
  11. kevin

Thanks to CR John Allen #913

John and All, Just wanted to say thank you for helping me on 092708. I am the same guy that crashed at turn1 at Barber and got a concussion back on 081708. I had the yellow shoei helment and black bike #15 at barber on 092708. I worked on being smooth and consistant and tried working on...
  12. kevin

Bad Crash at Barber 07-18-08

I had a bad crash on 07-18-08 in beginner group. I think it was about 5th or 6th session, I was having a blast until this happen. It was in turn 1 which is approximate 90 to 100 mph turn. I went off the race line to pass another rider that was real fast on the straights. Passing him before...
  13. kevin

? about One on One Instruction classes

Does anyone know of one on one instruction with two way radio that I can do during track day? There was ama racer Doug Polan that was offering this class in California. I have done about 16 track days and enjoy it but I want to get better. Groups are too large in the southeast that I'm not...