Search results

1. E

Soo.... Where is everyone going to go

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TrackdayJunkies
  2. E

ANY WORD? Positive or Negative. Something please!

depends on the CC company. American Express will credit it immediatly (i know that for a fact). And the only way they'll take it back is if you actually received the services you paid for, if not, no matter the reason, you keep your credit. And i also know that it only takes approx. 10 days...
  3. E

Soo.... Where is everyone going to go

according to FB, TPM will be honoring the NESBA stuff. Then of course, you have PRE (the former SE director, John Allen's new org). Plenty of orgs and places to ride.
  4. E

actually, it just may help (if you dont want to risk losing your money). If they file for bankruptcy, and you havent already disputed your CC to get your money back, then you WONT get your money back.
  5. E

i guess there collecter items now!

unfortunately, all too often, so called 'not for profit' organizations have this happen sooner or later.
  6. E

good luck proving that in court. You'd have to prove they were sold with the pretense of never planning on scheduling those events in the first place. As for anyone who bought "credits", youre just S.O.L., buying those are like buying gift cards, then the place you bought the gift cards from...
  7. E

2009-present Yamaha R1 thoughts

Havent actually seen what has to go into an R1 racebike to be competitive on the race track have ya? :). Try a minimum of $20k on top of the cost of the bike itself. And thats just to make it competitive at the expert club level. It goes into $100k + at the AMA level, and even more than...
  8. E

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

just curious, what org did you ride with that you thought was 'horrific' and what did they do/didnt do that made you come to that conclusion?
  9. E

Just wondering, how did everyone come up with their bike#?

39 is how old i was when i got BACK into bikes after a 25 year hiatus. Now at 52, i'm a lifetime member with WERA and that number will always be mine. :)
  10. E

In between trackdays

:haha: youre a hoot, John! :adore:
  11. E

MotoGP leathers, size 42, $100

These were my back up leathers. These were one of the first MotoGP suits when they came out and werent part of the "bad batch" of leathers they started selling torward the end of their business that were falling apart and blowing out on impact during crashes. This is obvious with these in the...
  12. E

Komodo Leathers, Size 42, only $200

These have been my primary leathers for the last few years. At the time of purchase, they were the top of the line, $1500 leathers from Komodo. Nothing wrong with them other than a few scuffs and the plastic piece on one shoulder (as see in pic) simply came unglued. Just a few scuffs, never...
  13. E

Dunlop makes it easier on your wallet

if you were paying $500/set for the GPA's, you were getting screwed.............bigtime.
  14. E

In between trackdays

pretty much word for word what i do to my bike every single time. Typically about a week or so before the next event.
  15. E

New Assistant SE Director Ned Peanut Brown

that's just cold, dude. :haha:
  16. E

D-Zum's crash at RA

Darrin, i dont know you personally, but have seen you post here and on the WERA board for years. Glad you're "ok". That is one NASTY place to come off. I watched Aman's vid, and i'm glad you were able to come here and post wtf happened, cus i must have watched it 10 times before coming to...
  17. E

RA videos

off topic: Aman, you are a trip dude! we didnt "officially" meet, Saturday evening, but i was the guy flipping the frisbee back and forth with you a few times. The CR i was standing with told me who you were. So..........in a round about way, just wanted to say "nice meeting you". LoL