Search results

1. kulkarni.dhawal@gmail.com

First time Beginner @ Rd. A

Hello NESBA, It was my first time out at Rd. Atlanta with you guys as a Beginner. I was there last yr end but only for a intro. It was a nice experience. The riders/CR's looked respectful on the track and off.. Glad to ride with you guys. Hope to join again soon. I wanted to convey a special...
  2. kulkarni.dhawal@gmail.com

RA pics from sunday 7/8

Hi Ghost Cracker... Can you check if I am in any of the pictures.... Beginner #11(which to some looks like 77 :p ) Red/Black 2011 CBR 600RR, blue tape, red leathers+helmet. looking fwd for the video as well... thanks in advance. -DK
  3. kulkarni.dhawal@gmail.com

Georgia Rider - DK

cool... any advice on a cheap 600 tht i can get to play around ? i am too scrapophobiac about my new bike...
  4. kulkarni.dhawal@gmail.com

2005 gsxr 600 track bike

interested... pics please
  5. kulkarni.dhawal@gmail.com

Georgia Rider - DK

Hey Guys, Me new to NESBA.. Did an Intro @ RoadAtlanta this Oct (2011 Red/Black CBR600RR with lights on) Just been riding for 4 months or so... Very much interested to get involved into the sport and brush up riding... Here to make some buuddieees and catch up with some locals in and around...
  6. kulkarni.dhawal@gmail.com

NESBA at WERA GNF Road Atlanta

a few shots and vids from ma Siri..... http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150905226870384.760753.664830383&type=1&l=922648a0d3 http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7562F76FD47865FE&feature=viewall
  7. kulkarni.dhawal@gmail.com

WTB Track Bike < 3 grant

yehh.. keep me posted if u gonna make it till NC some time.. may be i can plan a visit to my friend who stays up there.
  8. kulkarni.dhawal@gmail.com

WTB Track Bike < 3 grant

thanks for the info dude.. but i m in atlanta,ga which is 9hrs frm ur place.. quite a long drive.. u plan to come down sometime soon ?
  9. kulkarni.dhawal@gmail.com

WTB Track Bike < 3 grant

Beginner on track.. need a inexpensive (less than 3 grant) bike to play with.... will also need pit accessories if someone wants to sell
  10. kulkarni.dhawal@gmail.com

2000 CBR 929 Track Bike $929.00

pics to kulkarni.dhawal@gmail.com please. thanks.
  11. kulkarni.dhawal@gmail.com

07 Yamaha R6, track bike.

can u send me pics on kulkarni.dhawal@gmail.com