Search results

1. Babygirl719

2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Chicago

Were you able to sell the bike?
  2. Babygirl719

Hi, I'm a Newbee 2

Is it a purdy color? Just kidding... I'm looking to downgrade my 750 to a 600 as soon as I can find one (clearing my throat) Care to share some basic info about that thing taking up space in your gararge? You know, why is it still in your gararge taking up space? What'd it do to you? What'd you...
  3. Babygirl719

Hi, I'm a Newbee 2

Cool, wish I had a motocross background. City girl, we don't have dirt tracks around here in NY everything is concrete with added busesn trucks and cars. The most jumpin I get 2 do is after hitting a pot hole (god forebid). The motocross thing would def. Help me out on the track just don't know...
  4. Babygirl719

Hi, I'm a Newbee 2

Thanx for the all the welcomes everybody... :wow:
  5. Babygirl719

Hi, I'm a Newbee 2

Hi!!! I'm checkin all the pics out now. Will run it pass the boyfriend and see what he says. Will definitely let you know. Sorry I missed Barber. I will let you know. :D
  6. Babygirl719

Hi, I'm a Newbee 2

Thanx Thanx for the welcome. hope to see u soon.:D
  7. Babygirl719

Hi, I'm a Newbee 2

For Thumpin - It wasnt my call on that. Thats all that could get passed down to me. I tried to start on the Dirt bike thing but I'm from the city, Dirt bikes have to be street legal in NY. So I went for the already legal hand me down. It was either a 1000 or a 750. I thought I was taking the...
  8. Babygirl719

Hi, I'm a Newbee 2

Yes, NJMP is the only track I have been to so far. I'll be looking for the yellow and black Bubba next time out.
  9. Babygirl719

This guy has some skills!

:agree:
  10. Babygirl719

Hi, I'm a Newbee 2

:Hello All... I just joined the forum a few days ago. My name is Joi (joy). I ride the only bike I have for now, a GSXR-750 (my very 1st bike, passed down by the boyfriend:p). So many say its a big bike for me (I'm little) but its all I know. I'm looking to downgrade to a 600 as soon as I can...
  11. Babygirl719

HEY! wats up.. it Sal

Hey Sal... Good to meet you. I'm sure we saw one another that day Nov.6th at NJMP. (you said that was the day you were there). I just joined the forum as well and 11/6 was my 2nd day at the track with NESBA. Still a newbee as well, loving every bit of the experience and hoping to have many...