Search results

1. jrockcolors

1199 Panigale Track bike with all the oem stuff

1199 race/track bike , with all the oem stuff 2012 1199 race bike / Track bike 2012 1199 Clean title with 608 miles, set up as a race / track day bike All the of the OEM street gear is perfect and seen any use as we pulled the bike from the shipping crate and tore it apart . Some things have...
  2. jrockcolors

Ducati 749S for sale

Pic's thread is not working .
  3. jrockcolors

FS 2012 Ducati 848evo

Bump for a good deal.:D
  4. jrockcolors

1199/899 Tank

sold :D
  5. jrockcolors

2000 DUCATI 748 RACE BIKE WITH 890 kit

That is a sweet ride . I really want to get another one.:D
  6. jrockcolors

1199/899 Tank

We bought this tank to strip for next year's paint scheme but decided to go in another direction. The tank is in great shape. There is one slight indentation on the body line on the lower part of the tank that you can barely see in the last picture . Everyone else that looked at the tank could...
  7. jrockcolors

Bazzaz Quickshifter Sensor

This is a PUSH sensor asking 75.00 shipped email me at jrockcolors@yahoo.com
  8. jrockcolors

2013 Ducati 1199R Race/Track bike for sale

Killing me .... :banghead:
  9. jrockcolors

2013 Ducati 1199R Race/Track bike for sale

Bump for a sweet ride and a good seller:D:D
  10. jrockcolors

2005/6 GSX-R 1000 Superbike

Bump for a Great seller who takes amazing care of his equipment . Who ever ends up with this bike will be getting a sweet ride . Just dont give him REDBULL and Vodka you will be riding threw the paddock in the rain at three in the morning .:wow:
  11. jrockcolors

2012 7x20 enclosed trailer - $5500

Still for sale ?
  12. jrockcolors

Tifosi dont buy from him

I know Tifosi personally . He is a stand up guy . You paid 100 bucks for a tire. Remember when buying take off's you are buying a used tire that someone else will not run . Perhaps buy a new set next time and you will never run into that problem. But to come on a public forum and say he is not...
  13. jrockcolors

06-12 r6 rear shock

Shock has been sold . I think we have a Ohlins ttx that maybe for sale soon. Thanks guys
  14. jrockcolors

06-12 r6 rear shock

ttt :D
  15. jrockcolors

06-12 r6 rear shock

Like the title says. This is a mint shock that has just been serviced by Lenny Albin and is ready to go. Asking 550.00 shipped to your door. Email me at jrockcolors@yahoo.com or shoot me a PM.
  16. jrockcolors

1098/1198 OZ Wheels with rotors

Wheels are sold
  17. jrockcolors

1098/1198 OZ Wheels with rotors

Like the title says . They spin true and are stupid light .... Have a few nicks from tire changes but over all look great. Priced for a quick sale 1250.00 shipped to your door as long as you are in the states...:D
  18. jrockcolors

848 Nicky Hayden Tank

It's on ebay
  19. jrockcolors

848 Nicky Hayden Tank

Like the title says.... This is a limited edition tank off of a Ducati 848. Overall, it is in excellent shape except for a few little scratches. These are shown in the pictures and include scratches underneath from the frame rub and a few on the top of the tank (probably from someone's jacket -...