Search results

1. L

Thank you everyone

Due to technical difficulties I have been unable to post up on this forum for a long time. I saw the thread congratulating me and did not want to be rude by not responding. NESBA has fixed this for me now… THANK YOU EVERYONE who supported me through my first race season. It has obviously paid...
  2. L

My New Website...

Hello everyone. I am trying something new this year…I recently made a website to help promote myself in the world of road racing. I want to race more but have limited money and don’t want to use credit cards (a common problem, I know). If I get some sponsorship, I will race more this year...
  3. L

Where do you get custom made leather patches?

Might seem like a dumb question, but can anyone help me out?
  4. L

06 GSXR 750 for sale, 2 sets of bodywork included!

$3,800 or make me an offer! Never Crashed by current owner, TITLE INCLUDED. 2006 SUZUKI GSXR 750cc Motorcycle Low miles, 6,000 (Oil was changed EVERY 1,000 miles) NEW RACE ROTORS JUST MOUNTED! Micron after market Exhaust. Mounted with Pirelli Supercorsa DOT legal Race Tires. 2 sets of...
  5. L

My Friend Is Looking to Buy Used Leathers

Hey guys, my friend wants to get started with the track days. He is looking to purchase some used leaters. If anyone is thinking of getting a new suit next year this could be your chance to sell your old ones. He is 6' 1" tall and around 300ib. He may also be interested in some boots USA...