Search results

1. D

2013 ZX6R, ALL the GOOD stuff! Pro built, awesome handling!

2013 Kawasaki ZX6R with traction control, totally loaded! · Power Commander V installed and dyno mapped by Marietta Motorsports – powerful but extremely SMOOOTH! See the dyno chart. · Dynoject quick shifter · Ohlins NIX 30 fork cartridges and fork extenders for proper trail · Ohlins TTX...
  2. D

Ohlins Shock, Forks, Bazzaz ZFI-TC 06 GSXR-1000

Do you still have the shock?
  3. D

2007 Kawasaki ZX6R - LOADED

SOLD
  4. D

Price reduced to $4950.00 and is negotiable
  5. D

2007 Kawasaki ZX6R Mileage - a bit over 16,000 Motul 300V synthetic oil has been changed regularly since I've had it Bike has been 100% reliable - I have never had the first issue with it Plenty fast - clocked 150.2 mph by GPS at Road Atlanta with +3 gearing (46) at the back (bike now has stock...
  6. D

2004 Honda CBR1000, LOADED, XC, Price reduced, or trade for R6

This bike belongs to a good friend of mine who wants to ride something smaller. This bike is spectacular - looks like it hasn't been ridden, and it is loaded to the gills. It was professionally painted so the race bodywork looks exactly like the original. Meticulously maintained and kept. Oil...
  7. D

AGV GP-Tech helmet VISION

Shoei! I think I have the problem solved. Had a business trip this week that took me some places that stocked some decent helmets. The Arai that is supposed to have the same headshape as my Profile.... doesn't. It rocked back and forth on my head. High end Bell no good, ditto several other...
  8. D

I don't think so, but I took the bike on a tour of the neighborhood today. There is no way this helmet will work for me - it obstructs my vision more than the one I am replacing. I fiddled with it to see if pads like you mentioned might help, and I don't think there's any chance they could...
  9. D

During my last track day (at Barber), I was working on body position. As I got my body lower and further off the bike in the turns, I found my Suomy helmet was restricting my vision at the top of the visor even with my head tilted back as far as it would go. I had my Arai Profile street helmet...
  10. D

Patriot/north roll call

In for Patriot. Might be able to get there for meet and greet... what time is that going on?
  11. D

2007 zx6r 12k miles, marchesini's, clean, clear title

Title Eddie - I still haven't received the title to this bike. Please e-mail or call & let me know the status.
  12. D

2007 zx6r 12k miles, marchesini's, clean, clear title

Can't wait Looking forward to riding this at Summit Point next weekend!