Search results

1. M

Summit Point dates finalized or what?!?

I am looking for a definite answer on this topic. Are there going to be anymore Summit Main dates for the remainder of the year? I am hoping so but if not, I will have sit and be bitter until next year.
  2. M

Summit Point 5/9 PRICE REDUCTION!

So how much is the summit main day under the basic membership?
  3. M

Basic or Elite

Is there a premium difference for track dates between the old NESBA basic vs NESBA elite pricing for track days? If so what is it for Summit Point Main? I purchased an old NESBA elite membership last year and it was transferred over to N2 recently. If this has already been answered then I am...
  4. M

FS 2012 Ducati 848evo

Bump for the weekend.
  5. M

N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

Good to hear the news! Are current memberships going to be honored until they expire?
  6. M

FS 2012 Ducati 848evo

Weather is getting nicer and still for sale!
  7. M

FS 2012 Ducati 848evo

Let me know when your ready to check her out!
  8. M

FS 2012 Ducati 848evo

Still for sale
  9. M

FS 2012 Ducati 848evo

Need gone so I can go racing!
  10. M

FS 2012 Ducati 848evo

anyone???
  11. M

FS 2012 Ducati 848evo

Still for sale!
  12. M

2014 where has summit main gone?

I was hoping for some mid week specials as well, another reason I signed up for ELITE this year because of the super cheap week day rates.
  13. M

Cool, thanks for the quick response. Not looking at other track day websites, just trying to get some main days in before my first race with CCS at Main.
  14. M

The schedule is out but where have all of the Summit Main dates gone?!? 1 of the dates is Easter Sunday...really?!? I got the elite membership at the end of last season hoping that there would be a similar amount of Main dates as years past. Disappointing if you ask me guys.
  15. M

FS 2012 Ducati 848evo

Up for sale is my street bike, it has seen two track days in its life. Pics and further information can be seen at the craigslist ad. $10,000 !!! http://frederick.craigslist.org/mcy/4345803277.html
  16. M

2014 Schedule Posted

So back to the topic on hand, when will NESBA post the schedule ?!?
  17. M

Pics summit 8/26

any vids from I group for Monday on main?
  18. M

WTB used 848 track fairings/body work

As stated, looking for a set of track fairings for my 848. Thanks for all who reply.
  19. M

wiring harness question

I am hoping to purchase race fairings for my triumph daytona in the next few weeks. My question is when you mount the fairings what are you supposed to do with all of the electrical wires used for blinkers, head lights and brake lights. Do they just unplug from the wiring harness somewhere...
  20. M

Suspension Help July 3 Jefferson

Thanks Slowpoke will see you then