Search results

1. B

'04 CBR 600RR track/race bike

I picked up a different bike for this year, so the time has come to let this one go. Its a 2004 CBR 600RR. No title. I'll write up a bill of sale if you want. I know one of the previous owners lost the title and I never took the time to follow up on it. I'll provide the vin if you want to run...
  2. B

WTB: Dynojet quick shifter for PCV - pull

I'm looking for a used to save a few bucks. Let me know what you have.
  3. B

WTB 06+ R6 Pitbull TRS pins

I'm hoping someone has R6 pins so I don't have to buy them new. Let me know if you have a set.
  4. B

WTB: 03-04 600rr track bodywork

I demolished my bodywork last weekend in a low side that tumbled a bit. Please, let me know if you have a complete set of bodywork, what you want for it, and where you're located so I can approximate shipping.
  5. B

WTB 600rr steering damper

I'm looking for a steering damper for an 03-04 600rr. Let me know what you have and what you want for it.
  6. B

WTB: quick shifter for pc3

I'm looking for a push style quick shifter for a Power Commander 3. If it already has the rod for a 03-06 600rr, even better. Let me know if you have one!
  7. B

03-04 600rr Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 forks

I got these forks while buying a bunch of other parts from a guy who ran a race team for a small dealership years ago. I already have the same setup on my bike, so I'm just passing along the deal. Otherwise, it sounded like these would just sit in his garage for another 10 years. They're in...