Search results

1. M

2006 R6 Clean Title $3400.00

Sorry for the late reply guys. I guess my notifications were turned off when the forums merged. Bike sold within a couple of hours. Goldie, I'm in Winston Salem,NC. The 5x8 has been gone for a while, but I think I'm going to sell my 7x12 enclosed if you could use something a little bigger...
  2. M

2006 R6 Clean Title $3400.00

Time to part ways with the trusty R6 since I'm building up my Suzuki this year. It's a track bike and has been down a couple of times, both mild lowsides. If I keep it I would run it as is for what it's worth. That being said I have already discussed repair with Ron (Trading Paint) and the bike...
  3. M

Otto Man goes on a toy hauler adventure...

I was a tech my whole life. This tool is your friend. It's like the hand method but better. On the fly, it sort of acts like a flush and you don't have to clean them out first unless you just want to:
  4. M

Membership Expires: 3/6/2014 Available Credit:$0.00Reward Points:1,450

Contesting mine with my CC, as have many. The Elite Membership still states the previous lower price list as of today and we know that none of the VIR dates (and apparently Barber) were ever even booked/paid for. You can still jump online right now and pay NESBA for a date that TPM has already...
  5. M

VIR Dates ?????????????????????

This isn't the first time I have seen the people that took advantage of the latitude suggesting it be taken away. I kept my rain dates regardless and cancelled a couple of sunny dates last minute (that were sold out anyway) due to school obligations. NESBA didn't lose a nickel on me. If you see...
  6. M

VIR Dates ?????????????????????

I bought the package. I showed up in the rain. I'll do it again. What I need is for the schedule to have as many VIR dates as the package contains. Or, if only 8 VIR days is what we have to work with, can you guys offer the 8 day package again? If more than 8 open up, I can buy them. I fear...
  7. M

Special Season Pass

Mondays are great. That's my day off. It doesn't seem like there are a ton of them booked...even with the other orgs. Maybe the car guys are eating those up too.
  8. M

Special Season Pass

I did a package last year, my other three pit buddies were going to do them along with me this year. We can barely get to the track and traveling is out except maybe once a year. We can really only ride locally, like a lot of people. With only 8 VIR days, few grouped weekends, and a 10 day...
  9. M

FYI Best Electrolyte Supplement

NUUN tablets aren't unnatural per se, it's the same things you'd get from food. It just also handles the Potassium portion of the electrolyte balance, which is important. If you keep salt up and ignore Potassium you're going to have a bad time. Guys and gals that are more track fit can get by...
  10. M

2011+ GSXR 750 owners

Picked one up a few days ago. It's great so far! Thanks for the tips. I'll keep them in mind for after I get used to it.
  11. M

Chest protectors

The Knox stuff is great but some of it is pretty thick. Keep in mind how much room you have to spare in your leathers. I use the Knox Ageis because it is so thin for the back and the A-Stars that zips in to their suits for the chest. I have a Forcefield in my street jacket and like it a lot...
  12. M

Another source for SE paint work...

Great work as usual Ron! That's generous of you helping a kid on the way up.
  13. M

No Joke - '14 Schedule posted

Correct. I just dug up last years email to answer Yokel84's question. Sorry for any confusion. As far as I know the whole member list got the email automatically and then it was first come first serve on buying them up. I bought one, but it's not credit added to your account. They keep track of...
  14. M

Yeah, they sent the email out right at Christmas. There was 4 of them you could choose from. 8 days, 20 days, unlimited, and an NJMP package...
  15. M

Take the time on the dates if you need to, but could you let the track packages out? I'd like to sort out my budget if nothing else. Buying that last year doubled my attendance and saved a little money along the way.
  16. M

2011+ GSXR 750 owners

Yes, 06 R6. I know it's a good bike, just not for me. I'm not comfortable on it and never have been. I don't like the ergos. I don't like sitting so high above the bike and forward, it feels like a unicycle with a rudder in the back. Coming off of Hondas, I don't like having to wring its neck to...
  17. M

2011+ GSXR 750 owners

I'm not that fast either. ;) I take it all with a grain of salt. I usually just look for consistencies in reviews. Hell, you can't even test drive them anymore. There isn't much left but reading. It'll be months before I can put this thing through the paces to see whats what anyway. I like to...
  18. M

2011+ GSXR 750 owners

Thanks for the feedback, you touched on two of the topics I had been trying to research a little. 1.) reviews on the Yosh linkage and 2.) few dynos of the flashed 11+'s. What exhaust are you using with the linkage? Unfortunately I couldn't use it with the stock exhaust. Who did you use for...
  19. M

2011+ GSXR 750 owners

If I settle on it I'm going to just ride it for quite a while...I wasn't worried about power mods. My present track bike is and will remain rock stock, but I think you would agree suspension adjustments are a good idea. I just remember some things about some of the earlier GSXR's liking a...
  20. M

2011+ GSXR 750 owners

I've always liked Suzuki's ergo's the most and oddly have owned Kawis, Hondas, and Yamahas instead. This week since the winter prices are right I'm probably going to pick up a new 750 as a street bike with the intention of getting used to it an maybe switching my R6 for a Suzuki too if it fits...