Search results

1. Busadan

Cancelled event

I was signed up for the April 5th track day at Barber. Nesba cancelled the event. I went to my account and attempted to get a refund. I was unable to get a refund. I then had the charge cancelled through my credit card company. The other day I get a notice from my credit card company that the...
  2. Busadan

Barber was AMAZING Birmingham SUCKED

My track day at Barber was all I hoped it would be. Great fun and no crashes. Monday morning my bike was stolen from the parking lot of the Embassy Suites Hotel. Barber was AMAZING. Birmingham SUCKED. Knocked out the passenger window of my truck.Got my bike and all my gear. Leathers, boots...
  3. Busadan

Tires for Hayabusa

Going to do first track day in almost 20 years at Barber on April 15. What about Q2s on such a heavy bike or Mich. Power Pures? Any other suggestions? Don't suggest different bike...please:) It's the only bike I own.
  4. Busadan

First Track day with NESBA

Hi all, April 15 will be my first track day with NESBA. It will be at Barber. I am really looking forward to it. I have not been on a track in almost 20 years. I would like to know if it is possible to get my bike through tech on the day before my actuall track day? My day is Sunday and I will...